The Colorado Technology Association (CTA) Events and Programs Manager delivers on a variety of events and programs that serve the CTA membership and tech community, ranging from intimate dinners to educational programs and large signature events. They will manage all event and program logistics for programs ranging from 10 to 1,000+ attendees. For each event, the Manager ensures a high-quality event is delivered every time.
They are responsible for program and event management, including:
- Event/program design and planning
- Speaker and VIP coordination
- Event logistics management
- Vendor oversight
- Volunteer recruitment and supervision
- Sponsorship implementation
The Events and Programs Manager will manage contracted event staff and interns as needed.
WHAT YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Details, details, details
- Interacting with all types of people
- Collaborating with a small (but mighty) team
- Thinking on your feet and solving problems
- Executing on a variety of tasks
- Project management
- Having fun!
- You find going out of your way to help people gratifying
- You’re a great communicator
- You’re not afraid of technology, and, in fact, you’re quite good at it
- You have a passion for learning new things
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting work centered around a thriving and growing CO tech community
- A top-notch team
- An environment that encourages new ideas and creativity
- Awesome benefits, including healthcare, transportation and gym stipends, a tech causal dress code, work from home days and unlimited PTO
- A modern office located in a co-working space in the heart of downtown Denver
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
This role requires 3-5 years of event experience and a flexible schedule to work events during the workday, evenings and inconsistent hours as needed.
Send your resume, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, please include responses to the two questions below:
- In one sentence, why are you passionate about this role?
- What is the largest event or event sponsorship you’ve executed? What was involved? How did you measure its success?
Colorado Technology Association (CTA) is a 501c(6) nonprofit organization representing 350+ member companies. We advance the tech ecosystem by establishing a diverse talent pipeline, advocating for modernized policy, partnering on initiatives that foster growth and creating meaningful connections throughout our community. We serve our members by offering a forum for business development, career advancement, civic engagement and access to influential thought leaders. Learn more at www.coloradotechnology.org.