- 4-year BA or BS degree in relative field required.
- 1-3 years event marketing, promotions, brand representation.
- 1-3 years management experience of either full time or part time staff.
- Ideal candidate is an outgoing, positive, self-starter who excels in an extremely fast-paced team environment.
- Available to work holidays, weekends, and nights based on ever-changing event calendar a must.
- Flexible to rapidly changing tasks and schedule.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills are a must.
- Ability to work independently and proactively on concurring projects.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. and willing to help with all aspects of event production.
- Must have reliable mode of transportation; personal vehicle may be needed to transport equipment on occasion, mileage will be reimbursed.
- Must have valid driver license and be able to pass driving background check.
- Must understand how weather elements can affect outdoor displays and how to properly secure assets/equipment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Identify and offer creative ideas to improve client services.
- Manage various assets/deliverables/logistics of multiple different projects and events alongside each other.
- Budgeting, planning, procurement, and implementation of on-site event activation elements.
- Assist in hiring, scheduling, training, and on-site management of Podium full-time and part-time staff.
- Problem solve during event to ensure seamless event presentation even in high stress environments.
- Keep up to date on client products and marketing strategies.
- Ability to forecast and manage inventory of promo products and ensure quality and accurate delivery of products.
- Packing and unpacking all equipment for events; ensure equipment is organized and in good working order both pre and post-event.
- Direct and assist in set up and tear down of activation elements / Make adjustments throughout day.
- Visit automotive dealerships to pick up/deliver promo equipment, as needed.
- Work with Director of Marketing to ensure clear communication for events are in line with client expectations.
- Follow up with staff to wrap up events and gather post event observations/recommendations.
- Deliver clear and thorough post-event reports.
- Identify and target new business/event opportunities.
- Contribute to weekly client and staff meetings.
- Assist with company social media efforts.
Estimated Event/Office Work Expectations (varies frequently based on event calendar)
- Event Field Work – approximately up to 10 event days per month as needed, large events required
- Office Work: approximately 40 hours per week (hours flexible based on project needs / time in field at events)
- There may be additional business-related trips/events to assist with projects for Podium’s other clients.
- Hybrid Remote work available
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting Salary $55,000-$65,000, based on experience
- Robust bonuses based on performance paid multiple times per year
- Review and potential raise after 6 months
- Health Care Coverage with United HealthCare (Podium pays up to $300/month)
- Partial cell phone reimbursement –
- $50 cell usage
- 50% handset reimbursement with manager approval based on need
- 401K after 1 year (4% employer match)
- Paid Vacation/PTO accrues at start of employment
- 1st year – 10 days
- 3rd year – 16 days
- 5th year – 21 days
Quarterly Paid Mental Health Day allowing employee to take the day off to recharge and focus on themselves
Automotive Stipend – Podium reimburses $100/month for owning or leasing a recent (no older than 5 years) vehicle manufactured by our client.
Employer paid, Premier Ski and Snowboard Season Pass that provides access to multiple resorts around the country
Employee eligible for significant discounts on ski, snowboard, cycling and outdoor gear / clothing
Comp game tickets to select Denver professional sports teams
- Comp time earned for weekend and holiday (Podium observed) work