Application Deadline : Open Until Full
Under the direction of the Marketing Director, the Graphic Design Assistant will provide support for marketing and promotions of all LTAC events and City of Lone Tree events.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
(The following essential job functions and examples of duties are illustrative only and are not intended to be all inclusive.)
- Design and produce collateral to represent LTAC performances and programs in print and online.
- Proof programs and print collateral.
- Assist with promotional tools such as email messaging.
- Maintain community event calendars with LTAC listings.
- Maintain the LTAC Marketing Calendar of paid promotions, clipped press, and events.
- Design and produce collateral and signage for City of Lone Tree events.
- Design and produce fundraising and corporate donation materials.
- Serve as receptionist for the Administrative Office when Administrative Assistant is at lunch and/or away from the office.
- Assist with promotional marketing events on an as-needed basis; may include evening and weekend shifts.
- Other duties as assigned.
TO APPLY: All applicants must complete and submit the following:
Cover letter detailing applicant’s demonstration of qualifications
Three work samples of marketing materials they have produced using Adobe software (Upload under Documents – 10MB max or email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator software required.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in a marketing department.
- Ability to efficiently coordinate multiple tasks while meeting deadlines and objectives.
- Must have excellent organization skills and be able to pay close attention to detail.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively network with and engage a wide range of community members and stakeholders.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required.
- Enthusiastic dedication to excellent customer service required.
- Passion for performing arts a plus; desire to attend LTAC events to gain an understanding of what we are marketing and who our audience is will be a requirement of performing the functions of this job well.