Who we are
At Crane Service, Inc. we offer a wide variety of crane, rigging, heavy haul, and alternative movement solutions. Our cranes have the highest safety standards in the industry, and with such an impressive fleet, you’re guaranteed to find crane or lifting equipment for any project. Crane Service, Inc. is a proud member of the ML Crane Group. ML Crane Group has 7 companies with 14 branches strategically connected across the Southwest, Midwest and East Coast of the U.S.
The HRBP is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
Duties and responsibilities
- Consult with field management and provide daily HR guidance
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, financial position, and competition of the business units under the HR purview
- Conduct weekly meetings to check in with each business unit
- Consult regularly with management and provide guidance when appropriate
- Collaborate with colleagues in the human resources department to develop policies, programs, and solutions
- Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary
- Find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention
- Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees; collaborate with the legal department when necessary
- Interpret human resources policy to company management and provide guidance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR Administration or related field
- Previous experience in human resources, professional development, and training, or employee relations required
- Current, in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to human resources and employee management, including workers’ compensation, union relations, and federal and state employment laws
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The employee will be working in an office environment. The employee may be required to wear appropriate PPE equipment. The employee could occasionally be exposed to extreme temperatures, fumes, or airborne particles. The noise level in the workplace is moderate.
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires employers to identify essential functions of a role. As a result, this job requires the employee to:
- Regularly spend long hours sitting and using office equipment and computers
- Regularly move from sitting to standing positions effortlessly
- Regularly work on repetitive tasks
- Regularly use headphones and earpiece
- Regularly see details of objects that are less than a few feet away
- Frequently bend to file and maintain files
- Occasionally lift 5-10 pounds
- Must be able to travel 10% or more
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the tasks.
ML Crane Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.