This position is primarily responsible for providing administrative support for the human resources and technology teams, as well as general customer service support for the Gamma Phi Beta membership.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide administrative support for human resources related to both employee and volunteer recruiting, hiring, and onboarding.
- Assist with posting, updating, and tracking status of volunteer vacancies in the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Update volunteer appointment status in IMIS.
- Answer general volunteer recruitment, hiring and onboarding questions and field more complex questions to the appropriate HR staff.
- Assist with preparation and update of new volunteer welcome emails and onboarding materials; track onboarding registrations and reconcile reports. Assist with preparation and update of staff onboarding materials
- Provide administrative user support to members via phone and email regarding chapter reporting software, membership database software and website applications.
- Instruct users in use of these software and applications.
- Provide login support to members for GammaPhiBeta.org.
- Troubleshoot reported issues, provide solutions, text fixes to ensure reported issues have been resolved
- Log all reported issues and requests, document resolutions and tasks performed and conduct appropriate follow-up.
- Support membership database clean-up and import needs, as necessary.
- General administration
- Answer and respond to phone calls and emails that come to the general International Headquarters in boxes.
- Log calls and emails to confirm trends and types of member needs.
- Support administration of Zoom licenses and access.
- Serve as a member of the Administration division; aid as needed within the division.
- Perform project work as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree; or associate’s degree from two-year college or technical school in desktop support, business administration or equivalent with two years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience supporting human resources or administrative functions.
Other Skills, Abilities and Qualifications
- Understanding of non-profit organizations and working with volunteers desired. Basic understanding of human resources functions including recruitment, hiring and onboarding.
- Professional, outgoing, customer-service oriented manner.
- Excellent command of verbal and written communication.
- Excellent time management skills including project management, problem solving, multi-tasking and managing competing priorities.
- Effective work practices under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines.
- Familiarity with membership databases desired.
- Strong analytical thinking, decision making and interpersonal skills.
- High-level of organization, including attention to detail and follow through.
- Self-starter, efficient, reliable and possess the ability to work in a team environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have extensive knowledge of: Internet software; applicant tracking software (Jobvite); membership database software (iMIS); learning management software (Top Class); spreadsheet software (Excel); word processing software (Word); electronic mail software (Outlook); as well as network systems and hardware.
Business Related Contacts
International Headquarters staff, Sorority members, collegiate officers, alumnae officers and volunteers.
This position is based at Gamma Phi Beta Sorority Headquarters in Centennial, Colorado. This position is eligible for a hybrid work schedule.
Benefits and Compensation
Compensation for this role is $20-$21/hour. Gamma Phi Beta offers a full benefits package, including health, life, disability, vision, and dental insurance coverage; paid time off; and participation in Gamma Phi Beta’s 401(k) plan after a year of eligible service.