Integrated Marketing Manager – Consumer Strategy
Targeted compensation: $100,000 – $125,000 + bonus
Salary commensurate with experience and skill set
Who we are:
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty is a leading home warranty provider in the U.S.; serving the protection needs of new home builders and owners of new and existing homes. Our mission is to improve the quality of housing and the experience of homeownership. Founded in 1980 and with a corporate office based in Denver, Colorado, we are an industry leader protecting one out of every seven new homes in the U.S. and continuing to grow our brand and expertise in the market.
Please watch our 2 minute video to see what it's like to join our team! https://www.2-10.com/careers-welcome/
What is the role and where can you add value?
An opportunity to own, build, and execute a consumer go to market strategy! The Consumer Marketing Manager at 2-10, with the financial backing and support of a large B2B industry leader, will drive the growth of a small/mid-size consumer business unit into a major industry player.
This role will be responsible for creating holistic marketing plans, staying up to date with the latest digital trends, and coordinating campaigns with internal/external partners. It will require an extensive focus on analyzing both business and channel performance, an ability to be out front of go to market trends to ensure brand awareness and conversion are maximized, as well as having strong communication skills and great time management.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Drive and manage new customer acquisition from strategy, to budgeting and execution with the goal of converting new prospects
- Work closely with our sales team to optimize entire customer journey both online and offline to understand and optimize the customer experience
- Develop, enhance, and optimize the customer journey across the full lifecycle (awareness, consideration, purchase, retention, advocacy)
- Analyze campaign performance, market data, trends, consumer preferences and competitor behavior to continually guide decision-making and marketing strategies
- Leverage shared teams to manage key functions like digital, brand, creative, CRM, site merchandising, site content and operations, SEO, SEM fulfillment, UI/UX, product, pricing, and analytics
- Identify and work with creative teams to develop assets and content needed to execute the plan, including creative, copy, photos, and videos
- A keen understanding of how to best maximize and adapt campaigns to achieve the business objectives including digital and offline channels
- Strategic planning and executing of channel marketing, channel benchmarks, competitive analysis and trends
- Ensures digital strategy and roadmap for consumer channel to drive unique, sustainable relationships with target segments through a differentiated and compelling end-to-end experience
- Other duties as assigned
What skills and experience should you bring to this role?
- 5+ years of multi-channel marketing with a proven track record in managing direct response marketing in digital (SEM, PPC, email, affiliate) and traditional advertising (print, direct mail)
- Proven track record for driving consumer business with a customer-centric perspective and marketing/product development orientation
- A true omni consumer marketer that believes in and has experience building a multi-channel go to market plan inclusive of digital, offline, individual and mass tactics
- Comprehensive understanding of marketing technology capabilities including best practice utilization and continual advancement of the technology usage
- Superb communication, influencing and project management skills; aptitude to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Ability to translate objectives into actionable plans
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to identify trends and insights through data analysis
- Knowledge of partner marketing strategies that create maximum return on marketing investment
- Knowledge of Salesforce and other marketing automation tools a plus
Here is what you can expect when you join our team:
- A team first environment focused on our core Values of: “Do the Right Thing, Grow Profitably, Pursue Excellence and Value People”
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to increase your health, your financial well-being and your future which includes: medical, dental, vision and life insurance, a health savings and flexible spending accounts, disability insurance, an employee assistance program, 401k match plan and generous paid time off plans
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All POSITIONS REQUIRE A PRE-EMPLOYMENT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK