Candidate must have experience in B2B marketing (preferably in the advertising industry) and be acutely familiar with database & client relationship marketing, traditional, social & digital advertising and website design and development.
- Create lead generation strategies for all business segments
- Implement marketing tactics to accomplish same
- Consistently review, monitor and make modifications to business website, advertising & marketing campaigns
- Research existing target audiences and new audiences (i.e. new legal vertical)
- Create profiles
- Create content calendar for each business unit’s respective eCRM campaigns
- Create recurring content calendars for internal websites and social profiles
- Assist new business development teams on pitches, RFPs
- Research and secure speaking engagements, venues to network
- Identify key referral relationships and develop strategies to create win/wins
- Self-starter, ability to get things done!
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- 3 yrs. digital marketing
- Google Analytics
- Paid online media campaigns; Social media posting/campaign experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- WordPress CMS
- Adobe Creative Suite (a plus, not required)
- Basic HTML/CSS Knowledge
- E-mail marketing
- Network Affiliates offers a very competitive benefits and compensation package, and a flexible working environment. Annual salary range for this position is $60,000 to $80,000, depending upon expertise and years of experience.
- Full benefits package including health, dental, vision, LTD, Life, and 401k with company match.
- This is an on-site position in Lakewood, Colorado – while we offer a flexible and sometimes hybrid schedule, this is not a remote position.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.