Sling TV L.L.C. provides an over-the-top (internet delivered) television experience on TVs, tablets, gaming consoles, computers, smartphones, smart TVs and other streaming devices. Distributed across a variety of strategic device partners, including Google, Amazon, Apple TV, Microsoft, Roku, Samsung, LG, Comcast, and many others, Sling TV offers two primary domestic streaming services that collectively include more than 100 channels of top content. Featured programmers include Disney/ESPN, NBC, AMC, A&E, EPIX, NFL Network, NBA TV, NHL Networks, Pac-12 Networks, Hallmark, Viacom, and more. For Spanish-speaking customers, Sling Latino offers a suite of standalone and extra Spanish-programming packages tailored to the U S. Hispanic market. And for those seeking International content, Sling International currently provides more than 300 channels in 20 languages (available across multiple devices) to U.S. households.
Sling TV is the #1 Live TV Streaming Service Sling TV is a next-generation service that meets the entertainment needs of today’s contemporary viewers. Visit www.Sling.com. We are driven by curiosity, pride, adventure, and a desire to win – it’s in our DNA. We’re looking for people with boundless energy, intelligence, and an overwhelming need to achieve to join our team as we embark on the next chapter of our story.
Opportunity is here. We are Sling.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The focus of the role will be executing lifecycle marketing strategies to retain, increase ARPU and win back subscribers. Lifecycle marketing communication channels include email, in-app messaging, and mobile push notifications. This role is critical to the success of the lifecycle marketing program and will collaborate with multiple internal departments. A successful candidate is an eager learner ready to roll up their sleeves and dig into campaign execution, lifecycle trends and analysis.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute lifecycle marketing channel strategies (email, push notifications, in-app messaging) for all audiences & languages
- Manage and update communications schedule & audience list requests
- Mastermind campaign planning, strategy, and execution
- Ensure and communicate accurate campaign results, findings, and recommendations
- Conduct A/B & multivariate tests to increase campaign effectiveness
Skills, Experience and Requirements
Skills, Experience and Requirements:
- Experience with email & push notification marketing, campaign tactics and operations
- Proficiency in HTML5/CSS3 and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Proactive, reliable, and responsible attitude with pristine attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with email and push notification tools, such as: Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target), Responsys, and Swrve
- Qualitative & quantitative analytical skills; data-driven approach to performance success
- Must know how to use Google Sheets and be comfortable with basic to intermediate functions
- Knowledge of A/B and multivariate testing
- Marketing, Business, or Analytics degree preferred – International experience, a big plus
Share on your newsfeed
DISH endeavors to make http://careers.dish.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; you may not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
We pride ourselves on developing and promoting talent as an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. We are a true merit-based organization and work hard so there are no artificial barriers to one's potential success. DISH is committed to a workforce where everyone's opportunities are limitless.
Consistent with this commitment, DISH will endeavor to provide reasonable accommodation to otherwise qualified job applicants and employees with known physical or mental disabilities, unless doing so poses an undue hardship on the Company, poses a direct threat of substantial harm to the employee or others, or is otherwise not required by law.