JOB SUMMARY: The IT Director is responsible for overseeing and managing the Information Technology department and ensuring that Tepeyac Community Health Center is meeting its technology goals and objectives efficiently and reliably. The successful candidate will be a change management expert and extremely knowledgeable about the hierarchical infrastructure of health care information systems. This position will be responsible for three core areas to include Information Technology, Information Systems, which oversees administration of the Electronic Health Record application and Data Analytics.
Areas of Responsibility
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage two core areas reporting to this position: Information Technology Information Systems. This includes supervising a team of workers, while working closely with management, external vendors, and advisors. Vendor management requires oversight of all IT expense management duties.
• Manage Tepeyac’s Managed Service Provider (MSP), which provides 24/7/365 Network Operations Control services, Patch management, cloud storage and other end device administration duties to ensure IT metrics for hardware, software and storage are meet while ensuring adequate strategic capacity planning oversight. As required, perform in the capacity as a Level 1/Level 2 onsite technical administrator to support the IT infrastructure.
• Perform in the capacity as HIPAA Security Officer, administer the HIPAA Security compliance policy, identify, and report all security vulnerabilities and mitigate them with strategic solutions that increase data safety.
• Serve as the department Project Manager, while directing and supporting change management policies of software, hardware, and the network.
• Manage Tepeyac’s IT equipment inventory, including evaluation, purchase, tracking and disposal.
• Research and recommend new solutions that can be implemented to improve general clinic and administrative operations, administering RFI processes and presenting proposals for capital projects to executive leadership team members for approval.
• Accountable for all IT owned processes and participation in Continuous Quality Improvement efforts to refine IT processes.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Attend required internal meetings, trainings, and events.
• Other duties as assigned.
- Six of more years of management experience in an IT environment Two or more years of experience working with EMR/EHR systems. • Proficient in HIPAA Security and its application in the clinic setting. • Microsoft Windows certificates highly desirable. •
$95,000 to $110,000
Pay and Benefits: Tepeyac Community Health Center offers a comprehensive compensation package to all full-time employees. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, a flexible spending account, a 401k, disability insurance paid for by Tepeyac, nine paid holidays, approximately four weeks of paid time off each year and over a week of sick time. This is a hybrid position with regular in-office work and remote work.
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!