CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world’s best networking company by solving customers’ increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers’ trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
This Lead Marketing Manager position is on the Consumer Acquisition Marketing Strategy team. The purpose of the team is to meet sales and revenue goals for the consumer non-fiber segment (Internet, phone & video). This position will own key initiatives to drive customer acquisition including CAFII Strategy & Implementation, Movers Program, etc.
Analyze data, assess market trends & competition, prepare reports, and make essential business decisions that achieve strategic objectives.
Translate business needs into actionable sales and marketing programs.
Demonstrate advanced subject matter expertise.
Manage stakeholder community up to SVP level through frequent communication, facilitation of business decision making, and ongoing assessment of business health.
The Main Responsibilities
- Define, prioritize and implement the end-to-end strategy for key acquisition initiatives.
- Analyze & understand data and results.
- Use results, market trends and business acumen to inform strategies and achieve strategic objectives.
- Develop Go to Market and communication strategies and manage all cross-functional marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with sales, development, pricing and operations to ensure the results and customer experience is understood and included in Go to Market plans.
- Drive cross-functional tactics, tests and strategies to meet initiatives.
What We Look For in a Candidate
- Demonstrated ability as a product advocate, with the ability to collaborate across teams and advocate for the customer
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Agile, trustworthy, and a team player
- Rapid learner who thrives in an ever-changing environment
- Passion for marketing and achieving goals
- 10+ years professional work experience
- 5 years relevant
- Recent marketing and project management experience is required
- Prior experience working within a large, cross-functional organization
Alternate Location:US-Colorado-Denver; US-Colorado-Littleton
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.