Full Job Description
MARKETING MISSION: We ensure our current and prospective Guests are exposed to Red Robin at the right time, right place, and with the right message consistently across all channels and in our local communities. We involve our Guests in conversation to drive engagement, connection, brand loyalty, and, ultimately, drive traffic. We model adaptability as we work together to partner cross-functionally and have Bottomless fun while doing it.
The Manager of Brand Marketing is responsible for the wholistic view of Guest-facing channels, ensuring all marketing communication is consistent and relevant to the Guest and channel, while also aligning to brand standards. This role is responsible for understanding shifts in consumer trends and evolving the brand messaging to strategically align. This position manages agency relationships, creation and maintenance of brand standards, design and development of Red Robin content and works cross-functionally to create impactful marketing programs that contribute to bottom line profit across all platforms.
The Manager of Brand Marketing is responsible for establishing strategy for the guest engagement touch points. This position will also guarantee a consistent and engaging user experience for guests across all platforms, will ensure content is appealing, frequently optimized, and up-to-date, and will showcase the Red Robin "voice" to communicate effectively with designated audiences.
**This position is hybrid remote. The ideal candidate would reside in Colorado and be able to travel to the Restaurant Support Center in Englewood, CO as needed.
- Brand Marketing:
- Implements and maintains Brand and Design standards and processes to produce consistent and high-quality results.
- Write and communicate briefs for use by internal teams and external partners that distill customer insights, business objectives, and success criteria into actionable creative development.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns, activations, and toolkits to support the brand and national strategic initiatives for US Corporate, Franchise and Canada locations.
- Manage agency partners to ensure overall brand cohesiveness through campaign and brand style guides, creative integration on multi-agency projects, etc.
- Manage Scope, Contract, and Project budgets with agencies and contractors. Works with cross-functional teams to align on and manage scope.
- Reviews and approves all Guest facing creative across all channels (email, social, .com, in-restaurant merchandising, etc.)
- Owns all brand assets, their location and ability to share as necessary.
- Gift Cards:
- Responsible for leading national gift card strategies which is accountable for $50MM+ in annual sales with planning and execution across multiple revenue streams including in-restaurant, online and third-party.
- Dine-In Guest Experience:
- Lead broader in-restaurant experience efforts that elevates our brand promise and differentiates the brand
- Identify and add experiential components that appeal to adults, parents, and kids (RED mascot redesign, décor, music, birthday experience, etc.)
- In partnership with Design and Construction, IT, CI and Transformation teams, lead Guest experiential engagement and merchandising efforts across in-restaurant Guest journey (hardware, software, content).
- Calendar Management and National Traffic Drivers
- Create, plan, and direct the implementation and execution of annual marketing programs and strategies designed to increase traffic and company revenue while delivering on key financial objectives. Inclusive of continual optimization based on test learnings and real-time business needs.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- College degree or equivalent work experience required – Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or Business Administration
- 5+ years’ experience in Marketing or related field required
- Previous restaurant / hospitality / retail experience strongly preferred
- Requires a comprehensive understanding of marketing channels, local restaurant marketing, sales building programs and content development
- Ability to effectively multi-task and manage competing priorities and initiatives across internal & external stakeholders with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Ability to analyze and build plans
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including presentation skills
- Strong writing, editing, communication and people skills
- Detail oriented, self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health, vision, dental, life insurance plans, and discounts
- 401(k) savings plan plus a company match with immediate vesting
- Eligible to participate in the employee stock purchase plan after 1 year of continuous employment
- Discounts on Red Robin food
Compensation Range: $91,400.00 – $125,675.00