Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline – it’s our driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right’ promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers – we’re not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
At Frontier, we like to think we’re creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we’re here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines.
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great.
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages.
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors.
- Enjoy a ‘Dress for your Day’ business casual environment.
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance.
- Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier Airlines’ non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship.
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
What Will You Be Doing?
This position is responsible for managing Frontier loyalty products – the co-branded credit card program, Discount Den paid membership program, Frontier Miles and other loyalty partnerships. This position will be responsible for execution and development of strategic marketing plans, to help drive incremental revenue by increasing customer engagement and retention. This role will develop and facilitate communications, marketing and reporting, across all channels. Additionally, this position will serve as the day-to-day contact with the card issuing bank and other partners.
- Manage Frontier’s tactical marketing strategy to support the co-branded credit card issuer and other loyalty partners in the development, testing and execution of marketing campaigns for the co-branded card including: direct mail, email, insert production, statement messaging, airport signage, digital, social media and the in-flight channel
- Manage Frontier’s tactical marketing strategy to support Frontier’s Discount Den paid membership program in the development, testing and execution of marketing campaigns including: direct mail, email, insert production, statement messaging, airport signage, digital, social media and the in-flight channel
- Monitor and analyze the performance of co-brand, Discount Den, and loyalty initiatives and present results to senior management team
- Act as point of contact for card issuer and other partners, while facilitating discussions between the Frontier team and the partner for all strategic and tactical components of the program
- Develop training documents to support the co-branding credit card issuers inflight acquisition channel. Including training new inflight staff and assisting with recurrent training
- Leverage Frontier and card issuer communication channels for acquisition and retention messages where appropriate
- Identify, recommend and support new marketing channels and opportunities for the co-brand credit card program, Discount Den, and other loyalty partners
- Advocate, develop and facilitate internal communications and incentives to increase employee awareness of the co-branded credit card, Discount Den, and other loyalty initiatives including internal acquisition incentives (call center and inflight promotions).
- Maintain program project list to effectively execute and track status of projects, campaigns, and events to ensure that marketing efforts support specific forecasts and goals
- Manage the approval process of all co-branded card communication materials from both Frontier and the card issuer
- Support other Loyalty Marketing initiatives as needed
- Drive the creation and realization of dynamic offers for Loyalty Offerings
- Oversee the development and evaluation of test cases for new Loyalty Offerings or changes to existing Loyalty Offerings, with internal and external partners
- 3-8 years in marketing and/or communications
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and manage marketing projects, production schedules, and promotional events, while consistently meeting deadlines
- Must have good attention to detail for copy proofing/editing
- Exceptional presentation and oral communication skills
- Exceptional writing and copy editing skills
- Advanced skill level using Excel for data manipulation and analysis
- Has an understanding or interest in learning HTML coding
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments, partners and staff
- Ability to manage multiple contractors/trainers
- Strong corporate vendor development and relationship building skills
- Ability to travel 30% of time
- Knowledge of airline and credit card marketing, as well as frequent flyer program rules and procedures is preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Comfortable receiving feedback and quickly change course based on business needs
- Team player who can work collaboratively with other departments, partners and marketers
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated, self-starter, have a sense of urgency and extremely well-organized
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a collaborative team environment
- Microsoft office product skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to meet deadlines while working in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Must exercise sound business judgment and handle confidential information with sensitivity
- Must be a team player with ability to work on several projects at a time
- Must be comfortable working around the airports both above and under wing when needed
Standard office equipment, including PC, copier, fax machine, printer
Typical office environment, adequately heated and cooled
Generally, not required.
Considerable Latitude: The incumbent establishes methods and procedures for attaining specific goals and objectives, and receives guidance in terms of broad goals. Only the final results of work are typically reviewed.
- Co-brand Coordinator
At Frontier Airlines, we wholeheartedly support and have a strong commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action. Frontier is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender variance, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, martial status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military, veteran status, and any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Diversity is an essential part of our success. Our company flourishes because of the unique backgrounds, skills and ideas that our team members contribute every day. We salute and actively recruit veterans. Military experience is valuable and transferable to many of the positions essential to the operations of our airline.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective DOT safety-sensitive employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any DOT safety-sensitive job applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.