Introduction to Company and Role:
Collective Retreats is a venture-backed, fast growth hospitality company that concepts and operates asset-light, moveable hotels in premium, unique destinations. Each of our luxury retreats is designed to create amazing guest experiences, with an emphasis on thoughtful design, inspiring decor, once-in-a-lifetime food, curated local activities, and luxurious amenities. We're changing the travel industry by giving guests authentic, local experiences paired with service and luxury that you would find in a 5-star hotel – something we're able to achieve through our unique locations and structures.
Collective Retreats is seeking a Manager of Procurement and Logistics to oversee strategic sourcing, purchasing and logistics for all retreat locations. You will be responsible for leading and driving strategic planning and deployment of technology, systems, and processes that will support current inventory and future growth.
The ideal candidate has experience in procurement, purchasing, sourcing and/or supply chain at a major hospitality brand and possesses an understanding of how to build systems and procedures from the ground up that will drive both operational and cost efficiencies. You will be responsible for evaluating and optimizing current strategy, tools, and vendors. It’s imperative that you are a dynamic leader, able to translate experience from the traditional hospitality industry and adapt it to fit the unique nature of our luxury retreats.
- Evaluate current tools and systems, identify improvements, and roll out necessary optimizations
- Identify and integrate a suitable ERP system to streamline procurement and inventory management
- Negotiate and contract with key vendors that provide both quality and cost-effective products; find ways to reduce overall spend through efficient buying
- Source logistics vendors for all FTL and LTL shipments
- Provide cost analysis on integration of 3PL partnership and make recommendations
- Roll out comprehensive inventory management system that tracks warranties/lifespan of goods
- Develop system to gather information on product burn rates that will drive supply strategy and savings measures
- Manage multi-million dollar purchasing budget and oversee all asset financial reporting
- Work closely with retreat teams for ongoing purchasing and inventory needs
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must have a passion for what we are building, the brand, and our guest experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in procurement, purchasing and/or logistics
- Prior experience in the Hospitality industry is required
- Proven ability to develop systems and procedures that drive efficiency and value for money in procurement
- Ability to think outside of the box and develop creative solutions
- Must be an experienced manager and leader able to motivate team members to perform against both short and long term business goals
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary.
Requirements for Employment:
- Fluent in English
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Based in Denver, Colorado (preferred) but remote considered
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Hospitality or related
Compensation & Perks:
- We offer a competitive compensation package, including the unique opportunity to earn options in the business over time
- Healthcare, including medical, dental and vision
- Unlimited Vacation and 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Friends and Family rate at all Collective Retreat locations and employee free and discounted nights