Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline – it’s our driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right’ promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of careinto every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers – we’re not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
At Frontier, we like to think we’re creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we’re here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors
- Enjoy a ‘Dress for your Day’ business casual environment
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance
- Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier Airlines’ non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
What Will You Be Doing?
The Manager of Talent Acquisition will provide full-service recruitment for Corporate positions. This role will partner with department leaders to own the recruiting life cycle. The candidate will liaison between Hiring Managers and the Human Resource team to champion the Frontier Airlines culture.
- Develop innovative and efficient sourcing strategies for hiring quality candidates
- Develop relations with industry related schools, relevant organizations to attract and hire for entry level positions.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Organizational Development/Design to provide credible counsel to Department heads and Hiring Managers
- Partner with the Learning and Development Team to provide an effective and consistent on-boarding experience
- Work with VP of Human Resources and Leadership team to develop Employment Branding and Employee Value Proposition for Frontier Airlines
- Track and create reporting on Open Jobs for regular communication with HR Team
- Represent Frontier Airlines at recruitment events, including delivery of recruitment presentations
- Support and execute social media strategies that promote a culture of fun and teamwork while driving a robust candidate pipeline
- Leads a team of recruiters, recruiting specialists and onboarding coordinators that is responsible for managing their own requisitions and searches.
- Manage full life cycle recruiting process from specification through the employment offer for Frontier Airlines opportunities within specific departments, ensuring a smooth process for candidates and new hires throughout the recruiting process.
- Consult with hiring managers on recruiting process, strategy and expectations.
- Develop an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques to attract and compete for top talent in the market.
- Manage, leverage, and challenge existing recruiting strategies, methods, and systems to generate a proactive and efficient approach to improving the quality of candidates and time to hire.
- Manage an efficient and effective full life-cycle recruiting process, including: consulting with hiring managers on position needs and creating staffing plans, create posting descriptions, sourcing candidates, qualifying applications, integrating tests and assessments, conducting phone screens, presenting qualified candidates and consultative advise to hiring teams in interviewing and hiring recommendations.
- Lead team to utilize our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to the fullest extent.
- Work in conjunction with the Compliance Team Plan in the areas of background checks, pre-employment drug screens, new employee orientations.
- Act as an ambassador to the Company
- Ensure that hiring practices within the company are within all federal equal employment guidelines.
- Lead process improvement efforts in the areas of staffing and on-boarding.
If management or supervisory position, which positions report directly to this one?
- Recruiting Associate
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 – 8 years of experience in recruiting with a high concentration in corporate recruiting
- 4 – 5 years of experience managing high functioning teams
- Experience in a high-volume recruiting environment
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High level of knowledge in the area of equal employment opportunity law and governmental regulations in the employment arena
- Expert knowledge of computerized recruitment processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact and influence all levels of management and non-management employees
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office software products including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Familiarity with computerized human resource information systems
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
- Demonstrates passion for people, talent and fun
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization