As the Manager of Total Rewards at Four Winds Interactive, you will play a key role in growing and scaling our company-wide compensation and benefits practices and programs. You will have the unique opportunity to roll up your sleeves and work hands-on while simultaneously providing direction in program development to a fast-growing, and evolving company. This role will work closely with and report to our Director, Human Resources.
- Drive and manage our compensation and benefits programs from design through execution, including modeling, project planning, communication and education.
- Develop insightful and data-informed recommendations to improve current programs/processes.
- Design, develop, maintain total compensation guidelines and job architecture structure
- Lead the bi-annual compensation planning cycles, in close partnership with our Chief of People & Director of HR.
- Partner with the Recruiting team to develop competitive offers rooted in market data and aligned with our compensation philosophy.
- Oversee payroll process for both US-based and international locations.
- Partner with Sales Operations to guarantee effective Sales comp plans.
- Monitor the competitiveness of our total rewards programs through participation of annual surveys and continuous benchmarking within the markets in which we compete for talent.
- Manage relationships with vendors and external consultants to ensure continued access to relevant market data and trends.
- Manage FWI’s Employee Benefit Program globally, ensuring benefits in each market consider local nuances and reflect industry best practices.
- Lead and manage all US benefit compliance efforts.
Requirements for Success:
- 5+ years experience in compensation and benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource management or equivalent experience.
- Experience developing and rolling out scalable processes.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to effectively interpret data and create meaningful, understandable models, reports and metrics.
- Expert level knowledge in Excel (pivot tables, vlookup formulas, nested IF statements, etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple competing priorities.
- A creative, flexible and adaptable mindset.
- Strong problem-solving, planning and execution skills, including a desire to roll-up your sleeves to prioritize work, execute plans and drive deliverables.
Helpful for Success:
- Previous experience working in the tech industry preferred.
- Proficient in the use of HRIS systems; experience using ADP Workforce Now strongly preferred.
- Experience working with Culpepper as well as other technologies and tools related to compensation and benefits administration.
- Able to work autonomously as a problem solver and to drive projects to completion on time and with little oversight, while implementing budget-conscious process improvement.
- Ability to focus on and manage competing priorities and excellent project management skills.
- Ability to thrive in an exceptionally fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates orientation to continuous improvement and critical thinking.
- Possess a client service approach and focus.
- Strong sense of accountability.
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Resourceful: able to research potential solutions and overcome obstacles to get projects to the finish line.
The compensation package will be aligned to each candidate’s experience and qualifications. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
About Four Winds Interactive
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
- Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.