5280 Waste Solutions and Starlight Software Solutions is seeking a Marketing and Communications Coordinator. If you are interested in working in a faced paced environment, making a difference in your community, and thinking about innovative solutions then this might be the role for you. This is an entry level position, ideally for individuals recently graduated from a program such as public relations, communications, marketing or a related field. Interested applications should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by May 1st, 2020.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Content creation: draft and design promotional materials, website content, articles, blog posts, publications and other communication materials as required.
- Develop and produce newsletters, press releases, and fact sheets.
- Maintain internal communications efforts.
- Review and qualify bid opportunities, create proposal responses, collect templates and pricing information, and maintain a calendar for bid submission deadlines.
- Maintain data in a CRM with an active sales pipeline.
- Develop social media planning across Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn with the goal of maintaining consistent brand recognition and generating leads.
- Plan an engagement strategy with the community, maintain non-profit partnerships, and review community collaboration opportunities.
- Plan and prepare for trade shows and other events.
- Support the business development and sales team as required.
- Support SEO, web development, and digital advertising.
- BA / BS in communications, public relations, journalism, or other relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Relevant job experience or internship experience preferred.
- Experience in WordPress publications, search engine optimization, social media platforms, and Adobe products (preference for proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat).
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Must be a team player and an ability to work independently.
- Must have interpersonal skills and be able to present information in front of a large group.
- Preference for individuals who have a knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and SEO.