Synergy Fine Wines is seeking a full-time, Marketing Coordinator with strong design, social media and marketing skills to join our team. Must have a high level of enthusiasm, positive attitude, personal integrity, and flexibility with work tasks. This position will include assisting with many different parts of our marketing plan as well as supporting various parts of our administrative team. This is a full-time salaried position with benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage Marketing Materials, Events and Business Development Activities to include:
* Prepare and design print and electronic marketing materials for use for sales tools, events, web-sites or other marketing mediums
* Produce graphics and materials for programs and events
* Assist in coordination of events, both internal and external, by working with various members of the team, suppliers and vendors, and coordinate day-of event logistics
* Provide communications support by working directly with staff and management. Assist Marketing Manager in maintaining internal communications, including development of forms and templates
* Edit web content, including graphics and photographs. Edit, write & track statistics for blog posts, email and social media content.
* Collect, compile, analyze and evaluate data. Maintain records and produce reporting as needed
* Maintain mailing list and email list databases
* Support public relation efforts through local and national media outlets and publications
* Manage social media and blog postings including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
* Other duties as assigned
General Office Related:
* Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
* Support staff in assigned project based work
* Assist w/ maintaining office kitchen and event space
* Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail and shipments
Bachelor's degree from a 4-year college or university. Prefer degree in marketing or graphic design.
2-4 years in a similar position
Experience and high level of proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite — InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel
Detail and deadline-oriented
Solid verbal and written communication skills
Excellent time management and organizational skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary will commensurate with experience.