The marketing coordinator will support the account service and design teams with projects from concept through final production. Must be an organized multitasker, able to handle many diverse projects simultaneously, detail-oriented person who is meticulous in proofing a range of print and digital marketing materials for accuracy and meaning. This position supports projects such as email and direct mail campaigns, social media, print production of brochures, catalogs, and other materials, focus groups recruiting and reporting documents, video scripts and production assets, digital courseware, podcasts scripts and promotional assets, marketing and promotion plans, proposals, and more. Our ideal team member will exhibit critical thinking skills, strong problem-solving skills, and meticulous attention to detail. The marketing coordinator position is a growth oriented role with the potential to move into project management responsibilities. This is a fully remote position with some required in-person team meetings as necessary. MUST live in Colorado.
Essential Duties/Responsibilities Include:
- Gather and provide project materials to design team
- Review project changes for accuracy
- Handle quick turnaround for design and copy changes
- Research and report on media options for planning
- Compiling and reporting of media and email results
- Conduct research of competitive marketing activities and collateral
- Interact with different agency departments, contractors, and vendors
- Maintain outstanding client relations with multiple clients
- Manage out-bound email marketing for various clients
- Be able to adapt copy from related printed materials to other forms of communications (i.e., email, web pages, social media, and invitations)
- Recruiting and logistical support for focus groups
- Assist with media and list purchasing
- Assist with copywriting and correspondence as needed
- Complete client meeting notes
- Manage internal traffic reports
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and software programs
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience
- 1-3 years advertising agency or in house marketing department experience required
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Have an eye for detail, work well under tight deadlines, and be self-motivated
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Campaign Monitor, Asana, Zoom, Google Apps, Survey Monkey, and Slack and other applications as needed.
- Proficiency with Adobe Acrobat Pro
Paid Time Off (PTO) accrues at 10 hours per month, 15 days per year
11 paid holiday days per year
Retirement plan including employer match contributions
Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance.