CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink for more information.
We are looking for a B2B Ecommerce Marketing and Content Manager with a background in producing conversion and SEO optimized website content. The ideal candidate is a blend of creative genius paired with marketing sense and digital analytics. The person in this role has an eye for what will appeal to customers, can write intriguing copy to promote and sell small business technology services, support key promotional campaigns, and optimize conversion while maintaining our brand messaging pillars and addressing customer needs. The ability to interpret website analytics, heatmaps, and UX testing to improve conversion is key. This person will need strong interpersonal skills in order to work cross functionally across multiple organizations.
· Write website copy to improve the quality of product information across our ecommerce experience to aid our customers with their purchasing decisions.
· Collaborate with digital department to research and formulate ways to optimize user experience, enhance e-commerce designs with new content, and improve ecommerce sales.
· Collaborate across product, marketing and sales organizations to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our target audience
· Manage content for digital partners and affiliates.
· Use data produced from Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Clicktale, and usability studies to enhance website content.
· Conduct A/B testing with Adobe Target to evaluate new creative concepts.
· Collaborate with internal SEO team to optimize content for SEO.
· Work closely with marketing communications campaign managers to assure alignment of messaging across integrated campaigns.
· Adhere to stringent deadlines to ensure smooth flow of projects; manage time and multiple projects efficiently to contribute to team goals
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 5+ years of experience of e-commerce copywriting and content creation
· Ecommerce experience is required
· Must have proven ability to improve e-commerce conversion
· B2B Ecommerce experience is a plus
· Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading ability
· Extreme attention to detail: style, copy & message
· Strong knowledge of the English language: superb writing and verbal skills
· Overall writing skills in a number of different styles/tones for digital channels
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
· Experience with Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics, Clicktale, Google Analytics or similar analytics tools
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.