Green Chef is the leading and first certified organic meal kit company in the US. We are passionate about making it easier to eat healthfully at home. Founded in September of 2014, Green Chef is already a national force with hundreds of employees and tens of thousands of customers relying on us to help them eat well. We are based in Boulder, CO, with a Silicon Valley origin that underlies our exceptional growth and aggressive plans for the future.
Green Chef is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to grow our brand presence on key platforms and with key target audiences. This position reports to our VP of Marketing based in Boulder, CO and will have two direct reports.
- Acquire and maintain a deep knowledge of our product experience, customer journey, brand standards and goals. Demonstrate this knowledge with a drive for customer delight, strategic messaging and executional excellence in all internal activities and outward communications.
- Develop strategy for greater prominence and penetration among target audiences. Generate/evaluate a multitude of potential tactics and execute aligned tests and plans.
- Support development of high impact creative assets working with internal content teams and Advertising Project Manager. This includes seasonal campaign planning, creation/completion of briefs, kick off meetings with stakeholders, acting as strategic and ideation linkage between culinary and business teams.
- Act as a positive and dedicated champion to untap the potential between our amazing food content and our marketing efforts.
- Develop clear targets/KPIs aligned with Performance Marketing (Growth) team, and communicate results.
- Develop Social Media and Influencer/Community outreach strategies as well as measurement approach to meet brand and business objectives. Manage Specialists to execute day-to-day in each of these areas.
- Develop an organic/sustainability communications strategy telling our stories holistically, but also utilizing best info on best platforms to best target audiences for relevance
- Act as cross-functional lead on projects involving Customer Acquisition, Culinary and Creative teams across two offices (Boulder, CO and Mountain View, CA). Projects may range from packaging changes to launch of new lines.
- Act as point person for day-to-day PR efforts and Customer Service needs and initiatives.
- 5+ years B2C marketing experience with emphasis on digital plans; food marketing a plus
- Significant experience with new product launches, PR, co-marketing, Social Marketing and Influencers
- Demonstrated ability to translate company strategy into measurable marketing plans
- Creative development experience in-house or with agency
- Superior Analytical + Creative thinking
- Superior communication skills
- Management experience
- Up to one week of travel per month
- Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree a plus
- Passion for food and/or organic lifestyle desired
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. EOE / Minorities encouraged to apply.
- Please visit our website at: www.greenchef.com