Who We Are
Since 2001, CampMinder has been creating fast, intuitive, web-based systems to streamline summer camp business operations. The company works with over 900 of the industry’s leading camps, throughout the United States and beyond. Based in Boulder, CO, CampMinder fosters a purpose-led, core values-driven culture and aspires to create “a world where work is fulfilling and life is fun.” For the third year in a row, CampMinder has been recognized as one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work in America and in 2019 was named one of INC. Magazine’s Best Workplaces. Please visit http://www.campminder.com/culture/ for more information.
CampMinder is seeking a motivated and multi-talented Marketing Manager to play a key role in our Marketing team. You’re the right person for this role if you consider yourself something of a marketing Swiss Army Knife — your broad, versatile skill set allows you to be effective in a variety of contexts, and your creative thinking helps you solve any challenge that might come your way. We’ve created this “Manager” level role to accurately convey the high-level involvement and ownership you will have in our marketing strategy. Currently, this role will not be responsible for any direct reports.
As our Marketing Manager, you’ll work closely with our Marketing Director, acting as a thought partner and collaborator in creating and pushing forward CampMinder’s marketing strategy – from the nuts and bolts of our marketing infrastructure to building creative campaigns that work to drive new business. As the primary voice of CampMinder to the public, you’ll work to elevate the summer camp industry by coordinating and curating an extensive anthology of high-quality, long-form summer camp content on the CampMinder blog. You'll also be our voice on social media. And you'll coordinate a small army of freelance writers to accomplish our vision for the future of CampMinder's online presence. From time to time, you may find yourself analyzing the effectiveness of our paid search campaigns, updating our websites, or taking on special projects such as improving the sales and onboarding process. Basically, you’ll use your outstanding organizational prowess and stellar project management skills to work effectively across multiple departments to further elevate our marketing strategy and exceed our company goals.
The ideal candidate will also feel strongly aligned with our purpose to help camps succeed as well as our core values of Put Team First, Be Admirable, Own It, Find A Better Way, Give Joy, and Wonder.
An initial set of responsibilities will likely include:
- Own the content development for our blog, newsletter, social media, and website. You’ll collaborate with freelance writers to create inspiring content for the CampMinder & Campanion Blogs while also taking the lead on our social media presence, email newsletter, and general web content.
- Manage projects that involve various stakeholders across the company. Gather insight and collaborate with team members across the business on marketing objectives.
- Monitor analytics for actionable insights. You’re no stranger to analyzing marketing and user data to surface key insights. Using data to optimize and enhance paid search campaigns and remarketing efforts is fulfilling work for you.
- Support both sales and marketing efforts. You’ll play a key role in developing digital assets as-needed for the CampMinder team to use in marketing and sales efforts.
You could be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- 4-5 years of experience in B2B Marketing, ideally in the software-as-a-service (SaaS) space
- A genuine passion for helping the summer camp community and making a meaningful impact through your work
- Impeccable writing and excellent copy-editing skills
- Robust communication skills that allow you to easily work with colleagues as well as successfully facilitate relationships with external clients and vendors
- Superb organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Successful experiences managing social media platforms for a business
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a resourceful, “figure-it-out” approach
- Hunger to learn and be a part of a close-knit team
- Ideally you have a working knowledge of: SEO best-practices, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Ads (Paid Search + Display), Mailchimp
- Bonus if you have experience with: SEMrush, MailChimp, Facebook Business Manager, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, Premier), Google Search Console, Google Tag Manager, Data Studio, HotJar, SEOmoz, Hootsuite, UpWork, WP Engine, Asana, G-suite, Slack
CampMinder Employee Benefits
- AMAZING co-workers and leadership
- Focus on learning and growth
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid parental leave for all new parents
- Company-paid disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Trust-Based PTO and nine paid holidays
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Company-provided fresh fruit and snacks
- Dog-friendly office