Punch Bowl Social is looking for a Marketing Manager to help us make Punch Bowl Social one of the most engaging, exciting and innovative brands. The candidate we're seeking has extensive knowledge of digital marketing with a strong background in working with rapidly expanding startup organizations. This ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, a tireless work ethic and an insatiable appetite for growth.
Punch Bowl Social innovates and leads a modern authentic approach to the "eat-ertainment" category by effectively combining a diner-inspired scratch-kitchen, craft beverage program, and entertainment in a highly curated design-forward environment. In addition to our passion for providing exceptional food & drink, we are committed to personalized customer service and creating an environment of inclusion and support across our entire organization. We seek individuals with an authentic respect for people and a passion for our trade.
• 5+ years experience in commercial marketing or agency marketing.
• Strong background in digital marketing with a passion for staying up to date on trends.
• Proven self-starter with a proactive mindset.
• Experience and interest in working with a fast-moving, startup organization.
• Consistent and strong collaborator who elevates the work of cross-functional teams.
• Proven ability to build and maintain working relationships.
• Experience with Keynote, Excel, InDesign, etc.
• Above average communication and presentation skills- both oral and written.
• Strong attention for detail with the ability to multitask in a deadline driven environment.
• Restaurant industry marketing experience preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Help develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about Punch Bowl Social and drive traffic to individual stores.
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own the implementation from ideation to execution.
• Work with individual stores to understand their short and longer-term marketing needs, and communicate those needs to internal teams.
• Partner with external PR team to develop and coordinate local market activities and opportunities.
• Planning and overseeing production of print, digital and direct response advertising.
• Planning and overseeing production of print, electronic and direct mail advertising for the company.
• Copywriting for internal communications and sales materials as needed.
• Assist in the management and implementation of amendments to Company Website.
• Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
• Participate in the development of strategic marketing plans for 2019 and beyond.
• Support NRO activities, as needed.
• Social media support, as needed.
If you are interested in becoming part of a nationally expanding concept, with significant growth opportunities, we look forward to reviewing your resume. Please CLICK HERE to apply. Outside placement agencies and recruiters will not be considered. Please do not contact the above mentioned location.