BREAK GROUND ON A REWARDING CAREER WITH US!
At MDC Holdings, Inc./Richmond American Homes, we encourage a company culture that promotes professionalism, teamwork, health & wellness and work-life balance. If you are a results-driven professional with a passion for success, consider building a career with us. We’re proud to be one of the most established builders in the industry, with 42 years of experience and 210,000 homes to our credit.
MDC Holdings’s National Marketing department is an internal ad agency within a publicly traded company that supports all 14 market regions where Richmond American Homes builds. The Marketing Specialist/Project Manager is a position that combines account and project management responsibilities.
This position will support 2-3 divisions, as the go-to project lead of their day-to-day marketing needs. This position will work closely with in-house copywriters, print and online designers and the digital team, as well as other departments like National Merchandising and National Architecture. Below is a snapshot of project scopes and deliverables you will work on :
- Community launches
- Realtor outreach
- Quick move-in home announcements
- Struggling communities
- Sales center touch screen presentations
- Floor plan/rendering production
- New Sales Center production and install management
In addition to day-to-day project management, client management is also a part of this role. Providing strategic marketing solutions, managing client calls and status reports.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication or related field. Minimum of 1-2 years professional experience
- Must demonstrate good interpersonal, professional, and strong communication skills
- Must have excellent organizational skills and flexibility to quickly adapt to new assignments and deadlines
- Must be successful in managing and meeting project deadlines
- Position is based full-time at corporate office, but may require occasional visits to communities in greater Denver metro area (1-2x per month)
- Real estate and/or new home building marketing experience is a plus
- Project management skills, including strong problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, reliable and organized
- Deadline driven
- Active communication
Benefits & Perks!
While we value hard work, we also recognize the importance of having fun! Our employees enjoy a collaborative environment where they can freely bounce ideas off one another and participate in exciting teambuilding activities and outings, like trips to the ballpark, holiday celebrations, regular office socials and much more.
- Positive, collaborative team culture
- Competitive compensation structure
- Comprehensive benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA accounts, 401K, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and EAP
- Time Off benefits include: Vacation, Sick, Holiday, Bereavement, Jury Duty, FMLA, and Military leave
- Discounted pet insurance
- Home purchase discounts & more!
*All benefits are subject to qualification and hire dates. Not all benefits apply to commissioned sales people.
- Base Salary: $50,000 – $60,000
- FLSA Status: Exempt
- Bonus Type: Year-end Discretionary,
If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with one of the most respected organizations in a top industry then we want to hear from you. Please also visit our website at www.richmondamerican.com for more information.