About the Role: We are seeking an enthusiastic, organized and customer-service oriented Membership Services Specialist to join our team. This position plays an important role in the coordination and administration of chapter programs, services, communications and events. This position presents a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking and growing team and play a key role in advancing the mission of ABC.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Work closely with the President/CEO, team members and volunteers to develop, promote, and execute safety programs and safety education.
- Assist with planning and coordinating membership events, training, conferences, meetings and webinars.
- Provide administrative and logistical support for association programs.
- Manage distance learning program to include registrations, recordkeeping, grading exams, database entry, preparing and shipping course materials, distributing certificates, and responding to program inquiries.
- Assist with preparing and updating member communications (email, social media, website).
- Prepare marketing materials such as signage, flyers, presentations, and handouts.
- Support committee meetings by coordinating agenda materials, drafting meeting minutes and following-up on action items.
- Participate in membership outreach and membership engagement.
- Attend meetings, events and conferences to represent the organization and cultivate relationships with members.
- Assist the President/CEO by providing administrative support, preparation for meetings and supporting ongoing activities.
- Respond to requests for information from members and others.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience with databases, data entry and maintaining complete and accurate program records is required.
- Experience with education administration or adult learning is desired.
- Familiarity and experience with Canva and Constant Contact or their equivalents.
- Basic graphic design skills and content writing experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (emphasis on Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Customer service orientation and professional demeanor.
- Ability to work independently and maintain effective working relationships in a small office environment.
- Familiarity with non-profits or trade associations is preferred.
What Else You Need to Know – Compensation & Benefits:
- Targeted starting pay range: $55,000 – $62,000 annually
- Excellent benefits package that includes: health insurance (100% of premium paid by employer), dental and vision insurance, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company matching after one-year of employment. Generous paid time off.
Why You Should Work With Us:
- Our team has fun
- Collaborative culture
- Shape ideas and get things done
- Contribute to a mission-driven organization
- You’ll get to work across the entire organization and take on an evolving range of responsibilities
- New office suite located in the Denver Tech Center, plenty of natural light with views of the mountains
- Access to new fitness room located at office
- Continuous professional development and learning opportunities
Who Are We? About Our Organization
We are a non-profit 501 (c)(6) trade association servicing Colorado and Wyoming. Our membership represents all specialties within the construction industry and is comprised primarily of firms that perform work in the industrial and commercial sectors. Our members are industry leaders. They develop people, win work and deliver that work safely, ethically, profitably for the betterment of communities.
Location: Centennial, Colorado
Associated Builders and Contractors Rocky Mountain Chapters is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, disability or any other status protected by law or regulation. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.