One of our most important core values at Fireside Production is to Bring Spirit! We believe when you love what you do, it shows. Fireside is looking for a full-time Office Administrator to help grow our established video production company… to take great care of our Clients, coordinate video shoots, manage projects and keep our team humming like a well-oiled machine.
A little about us… Fireside was founded in 2006 and has grown from a part-time, home-based business to a thriving team based in the heart of Olde Town Arvada. Yep, you could take the G-Line to work! We produce videos for Clients throughout Colorado and the country, and we are in full growth mode. So, the right person for this position will make an immediate impact in making our Clients feel as valued as they are and have a passion for orchestrating what can be a complex production schedule.
We’re deeply committed to serving our community through our quarterly Fireside Days of Service. We invest in professional and community development for our team… and we all really do love working together and with the Clients we’re privileged to serve. Check out our website to discover more: www.FiresideProduction.com.
The systems and processes for this position are in place, so this is an opportunity to take that foundation and build something even more special. As Fireside is a small business, this position also involves stepping in to assist on video shoots, run office-related errands and contribute to our social media.
Must have exceptional communication skills, attention to detail (particularly, in managing Client schedules, grammar and spelling), high integrity and find joy in your work. We are a video production company, so you’ll also regularly take part in Fireside videos. Interested? Show us what you’ve got!
Please send resume, salary requirements and tell us why you would make a great ambassador for Fireside Production. Please don't call the office.
- Building & Nurturing Client Relationships
- Client and prospect communications
- Answering phones
- Greeting guests
- Taking information on new project leads
- Scheduling & confirming meetings and shoots
- Answering Client questions and assisting them throughout the production process
- Office Management
- Assist with scheduling team
- CRM Management
- Travel arrangements
- Supply runs
- Sending quotes, production schedules, invoices and other important documents
- Community Involvement & Relationship Building
- Enthusiastically take part in Fireside Days of Service
- Contribute to social media, blogs and our quarterly newsletter
- Take part in networking and business events, as available
- Must be Professional, Passionate & Positive
- Exceptional Communication & Organization Skills
- Ability to Work Independently & Accept Critique
- Reliability & Integrity
- Clean Driving Record