Sopher Sparn Architects LLC is seeking an Office Manager to join our thriving and diverse firm. Our practice and current work includes high-end residential, affordable and luxury multifamily housing, private schools, commercial mixed-use, adaptive reuse, theater design and land-use planning.
The Office Managers position requires knowledge and interest in architecture and design, office administration skills and event planning experience. It also requires the ability to independently manage and complete a broad range of tasks on time. The Office Manager keeps our office running smoothly, as well as making it a fun and engaging place to work. We’re looking for someone who has a positive disposition and is eager to help others.
Sopher Sparn Architects offers competitive salary, great benefits and a desirable work environment in the 15th Street Design District in downtown Boulder. We are centrally located to bike paths and RTD lines. You can enjoy lunch in nearby parks on a sunny day, or take a short walk (2 blocks!) to Pearl Street to stop in to numerous coffee shops, restaurants and fun happy hour spots. We are a firm that welcomes innovative thinkers and motivated individuals who are looking to grow in a fun, supportive and challenging environment. Please visit www.SopherSparn.com to learn more about our firm, as well as our current and past projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage office operations to ensure offices run smoothly and effectively by handling facilities management, equipment maintenance, stocking of food/office supplies, liaising to company vendors and property management
- Plan and execute all company events including in-office happy hours, holiday parties, summer outings, client appreciation events and Lunch and Learns
- Provide administrative support to project teams whenever necessary
- Answer incoming calls and welcome clients and guests on a daily basis
- Prior experience as an office manager or administrative assistant. Experience in A/E/C firms preferred.
- Effective communication skills, exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills, and strong decision-making abilities.
- Excellent writing skills and experience with proposals/ contracts
- Strong graphic design skills and experience with Adobe Creative Suite is preferred
- Ability to multi-task and switch focus quickly when asked
- Self-motivated, passionate, positive and goal oriented
- Ability to work both independently and with teams Event planning and coordination experience
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
No phone calls please