What You’ll Do
- You’ll support the the day-to-day office operations in a vibrant and bustling tech startup environment. You’ll play a primary role in ensuring employees can focus on what’s important, by maintaining a comfortable and functional work environment. We hire great people who love coming to work, and your efforts will keep GoSpotCheck as the Best Place to Work in Denver!
What We’ll Achieve
- We love to see the positive reactions of our guests when they come into our office – You’ll be our ambassador to greet them and make sure we keep the space looking great!
- Thanks to your clear and proactive communication style, we’ll all be “in the know” when it comes to office announcements and employee events.
- Our team events, inside and outside of the office, will only continue to get better as a result of your event planning prowess and keen insights into our company culture.
- Our vendors will appreciate doing business with you, thanks to the accuracy of your orders and clearly communicated expectations.
- We’ll never again hear the words “do we have any post-its?” – You’ll be the point-person when it comes to keeping our office stocked with the appropriate equipment, supplies and snacks to get everyone through the day.
- When an employee needs something in the office, and doesn’t know where to turn, you’ll either have the solution or know where to point them!
Who You Are
- You have 2+ years of customer service experience.
- You have experience successfully managing vendor relationships.
- You’ve always excelled at learning quickly in a new environment.
- When it comes to organizational skills, you’re the cream of the crop and can even point to examples of technologies you use to stay organized.
- Your strong prioritization skills help you to be successful in self-directed roles.
- You believe in working smarter, not harder, and are comfortable using technology to achieve this.
- Your attention to detail is off the charts – You frequently notice things that others don’t.
- You have a remarkable presence that is anchored by your strong communication skills.
- You’re a people-person through and through.
- You’re a quick responder through various communication channels.
- You are a calming force, even when things get chaotic around you!
- You understand that in startup businesses there is no job too small, and you’re always willing to pitch-in wherever there’s a need, even if you have to get your hands dirty.
- Bonus points if you have experience in optimizing office floor plans and have a keen eye for maximizing functionality within a space.
- You preferably completed a bachelor’s degree. You appreciate and align with our company values.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with intelligent and motivated people who share our common values. We go above and beyond to create an atmosphere that allows people to be themselves, grow professionally, and enjoy a laundry list of work perks! GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.