Our ideal candidate is passionate, proactive, creative, reliable, detail-oriented, positive, adaptable, good writer, and relationship-builder. Someone who is a self-starter and is highly organized. A multi-tasking expert who is always up for a challenge, driven by goals and excels in a fast-paced setting. Most importantly, someone who is passionate about serving living donors, transplant patients, and their families and is interested in pursuing a career in nonprofit field.
Areas of Responsibility
- Develop and execute with the ED an annual marketing plan that includes events, sponsorship requests, social networking, Annual Report, website, newsletters, and branding.
- Play key role in ATF’s social media presence
- Develop content for website, email marketing campaigns, collateral, annual reports, and social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
Programs and Events
- Lead coordinator of the Patient Assistance Program and 1+1=LIFE Mentorship Program
- Plan and execute the Foundation’s special events including virtual events
- Volunteer/Intern recruitment, training, and supervision
- General office administrative duties including answering phones, checking emails, purchasing office supplies, creating of acknowledgement letters, etc.
- Occasional weekend and evening assignments with events and meetings
- Database management tasks
- Assist Executive Director with other projects and tasks as required
- Develop and exectute a plan for financial donors recruitment, engagement, and rentention
- Excellent computer skills with solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, including mail merge capabilities. Knowledge of WordPress and Constant Contact is highly desirable.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programs and donor databases
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 2-3 years of previous development experience is preferred
- Enthusiasm, creativity, sense of humor and can-do attitude
- Strong interest in organ donation and transplantation
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work calmly under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- • Flexibility to work extended hours to meet deadlines and attend ATF related events which may occur on evenings and weekends
This is a full-time exempt position. Salary is $40-50k based on education, experience, and qualifications. Will consider part-time candidates as well.
Benefits include eligibility for medical and dental, generous paid time off and a Simple IRA with up to a 3% employer match.
How To Apply
Please send your resume, cover letter, and writing samples if available to email@example.com
No phone calls please. Thank You for your interest!