The Paid Media Manager, Channels, will work with the rest of the digital marketing team to develop and launch paid media campaigns that effectively and efficiently achieve Conga’s strategic business goals. This role is responsible for strategy, execution, optimization, and projections for anything from brand awareness to account-based advertising programs.
The ideal candidate loves to build relationships, thrives with negotiation and has their ear to the ground for new platforms and strategic tactics. This individual should have experience working directly with media outlets and communicating campaign parameters to creative teams. A background in B2B SaaS marketing and digital tactics is a huge plus.
- Collaborate with the paid media manager to develop and execute paid media strategy to support ongoing lifecycle programs and point-in-time demand generation campaigns for both commercial and enterprise audiences.
- Manage media buys on direct advertising outlets including native advertising, thought leadership, content marketing, podcasts, influencers, etc.
- Research media channels and partners to make recommendations for buy placements. Identify new advertising opportunities based on campaign strategy and goals.
- Partner with demand gen teams to create targeted and personalized campaigns utilizing Account Based Marketing tactics.
- Develop and implement Media Plans for account based, demand gen and brand strategy
- Refine target audiences based on established buyer personas and analyze audience characteristics, behavior and media habits.
Experience Skill and Competencies
- 5-7 years working in a digital marketing capacity, 3-4 years managing digital media campaigns and spend.
- Experience with ad negotiation, native media buys, and content marketing. Experience working directly with outside media sales teams.
- Global experience while not required is a huge benefit.
- Understanding and competency in business intelligence tools (Google Data Studio / BI / Salesforce reporting).
- Ability to translate business objectives into measurable marketing KPIs.
- Knowledge of digital best practices surrounding data retention, cookie policies, CCPA and GDPR.
- Passion for continual learning.
Colorado pay range: $67,115 – $74,000 – $84,135
Benefits: You will be eligible for our paid Flexible Time Off Plan, which covers sick
leave and paid holidays in accordance with Conga's policies. You will be eligible for medical, dental, vision and 401K benefits in accordance with Conga's policies.
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage and civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.