Scaled Agile’s (www.scaledagile.com) mission is to help large enterprises achieve better outcomes, increase employee engagement, and improve business economics through adoption of Lean-Agile principles and practices based on the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). SAI supports tens of thousands of practitioners of the Framework through training, certification, consulting services, and a global partner network that reaches over 35 countries and 350 cities. As a member of the Pledge 1% corporate philanthropy movement, SAI contributes to the local community and seeks to inspire and encourage other companies to the same purpose.
Overview of the position:
As a Partner Marketing Manager you will build, manage, and execute marketing strategies & materials for the Scaled Agile Partner Network. In addition to conceptualizing the materials, you will be responsible for writing copy and working with designers, copywriters and others to bring to completion materials to be used on marketing channels including website, online, email, social media, etc.
The Partner Marketing Manager will work with the Partner Development & Enablement team to market and drive awareness of the marketing programs worldwide.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in a fast growing business. The ideal candidate has a track record of success in developing partner marketing strategies, hands-on experience developing marketing materials and a passion for enabling Partners to grow their businesses. You also have proven experience managing priorities and working effectively across a number of internal stakeholders, strong project management skills, attention to detail, and an entrepreneurial, creative spirit. You will have a big impact on the organization by contributing to one of our most important channels.
What you’ll be doing:
You’ll be responsible for developing, executing and measuring successful partner marketing plans and materials for Scaled Agile partners in North America and around the globe.
- This includes all aspects of joint program participation, direct marketing and awareness campaigns.
- Develop marketing plans that align Scaled Agile’s corporate strategy with the Scaled Agile Partner Network to create awareness of Scaled Agile, ensuring partners are armed with all available sales tools and training for success.
- Jointly execute partner marketing campaigns including e-mail, marketing automation, lead nurturing, presentations, written content, local trade shows and events, direct mail, customer referrals and advertising
- Build campaigns in SalesForce and Pardot, managing the lead-flow journey within SalesForce and owning integrity of data sources (e.g., SalesForce) related to sales and partner channel marketing.
- Manage content on internal and external partner and channel websites
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact, contributing to the overall marketing dashboard/reports.
- Onboard new partners by working with the Partner Managers and Partner Operations to communicate SAI partner program guidelines
- Manage joint marketing fund requests and budget working with Corporate Marketing, to ensure tight alignment of spend against high return activities.
- Work cross-functionally to promote alignment of marketing content and messages
- Lead new product launch efforts with Gold SPCT Partners including joint collateral, communication strategy, training, sales tools and related activities.
Skills and experience that are important for the role:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of B2B partner/channel marketing experience in an education, training, technology or related field
- Well rounded marketing background with an ability to develop best-in-class marketing assets and execute marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- A portfolio including writing samples that show a track record of developing and executing successful Marketing materials.
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written, able to write marketing campaign content aligned with corporate messaging.
- Skilled at creating and delivering compelling PowerPoint presentations for partner webinars and resource decks posted to the partner portal
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to convey and relate ideas to others.
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment with the ability to pivot and problem solve.
- 2+ years experience with SalesForce (or other CRM) and demand generation software (Pardot, Eloqua, etc.) preferred.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Not afraid to try new things – driven to constantly improve results.
- A strong team player – comfortable and motivated working in a collaborative environment, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong understanding of marketing data analytics principles and practices, and basic forecasting and tracking skills in Excel
Where you’ll be working: This position is based in our corporate headquarters and training center in Boulder with some travel required to Partner locations and events.
Why Scaled Agile?
This is a place for people who love technology environments, geek out on Methodologies and are always thinking about how things can be improved. While we have free snacks and a nice office environment, Foosball and a kegerator are not what we’re about.
We are a group of seasoned professionals and systems thinkers who are passionate about our mission of helping the biggest organizations in the world improve the way they produce software and creating real value. We're profitable, we're agile.
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to the direction and success of a vibrant business we'd love to hear from you. Please provide a resume, with a few thoughts on why you think you’d be a great fit. (We still read cover letters)