Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
As a Partner Marketing Specialist you will work alongside the Partner Marketing Manager to drive pipeline by crafting strategic partner marketing plans for a specific group of Adobe partners. You will work together to build a go-to-market marketing plan for some of Adobe's top partners.
This role requires an outstanding mix of skills and abilities including relationship and project management, innovative marketing experience, strategic vision coupled with traditional demand generation execution, and digital/social marketing experience.
What you'll Do
- Work with partner contacts to optimally drive marketing awareness through events, content, and other forms of demand generation.
- Develop strong business relationships with senior executives supporting the alliance partnerships
- Co-develop overall joint partner go-to-market plans; own the development of the marketing element
- Lead strategy and approach to cross-participation of Adobe sponsored events such as Adobe Summit.
- Coordinate and improve partner involvement in third party events where Adobe is participating
- Team with the Adobe ABM teams on regional joint alliance partner activities
- Work with partners to execute on co-marketing strategies and programs to increase marketing share, new sales
- Develop success metrics and dashboards for internal reporting
- Manage and report on the alliance marketing budget
- Garner alliance partner support for major Adobe announcements
- Developing a partner-nurture program to deepen relationships, extend reach and move partners “up” in their partner program journey
- Jointly develop, with our partners, customer success stories and compelling joint-value propositions that highlight how a successful partnership lead to customer success
- Help secure high profile global Adobe event sponsorships and support the event benefits execution by helping field marketing teams
- Budget management
What you need to succeed
- 2-5 years’ experience in an enterprise marketing role within the tech industry with a broad range of experience in a variety of marketing skills
- Collaboration and relationship building skills
- Track record working with sales, channel partners, field/global marketing, and customers.
- Ability to execute programs fast and effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong results-orientation, with ability to drive metrics and data
- Strategic planner / problem solver
- Marketing, business, or communications degree preferred
- Domestic and international travel required (estimated at 15–20%)
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this position is $56,800 — $121,300 annually. Pay within this range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email email@example.com or call (408) 536-3015.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.