What You’ll Do
- As a Product Designer, you'll work to incept, create and iterate upon customer experiences on our web and mobile products. Your empathy for our users, and passion for solving complex problems, will result in meaningful customer experiences. You’ll use your multidisciplinary skill set (UI Design, UX Design, User Research) to take on new challenges every week, in a fast-paced startup environment. You’ll have opportunities to provide guidance and mentorship to fellow team members, and will report to our Creative Director, while also working directly with our Product and Engineering teams.
What We’ll Achieve
- Our users will view our app as an intuitive, engaging tool that makes their jobs easier, thanks to your thoughtful design.
- You’ll whip up wireframes, user-flows and prototypes to keep stakeholders across the business clear on what our customers’ experiences are.
- You’ll work directly with our Product Owners and Engineers to bring your designs to life, and circle back to constantly measure and improve.
- The GoSpotCheck user experience will continue to develop, expand and evolve, thanks to your expertise and passion.
- Most importantly, we will collaborate to produce great work every time, communicating frequently, openly and honestly along the way.
Who You Are
- You have 3+ years’ experience in web and mobile Product Design – UX, UI, researchYou have experience with UI design, UX design, user research, prototyping & corresponding industry-standard tools.
- You have full confidence and expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch (InVision and Keynote are a plus).
- You have an eye for and an opinion on good design and usability, with a portfolio to prove it.
- You empathize with the end user & fundamentally understand the value of an amazing end-to-end customer experience.
- You have no problem both taking and providing direction when necessary.
- Your preference is to be with your peers at our Denver office, but can take projects to the finish line independently.
- You believe that learning and teaching are crucial elements to professional growth.
- You appreciate and align with our company values.
GoSpotCheck offers competitive salaries and full benefits. We want to work with intelligent and motivated people who share our common values. We go above and beyond to create an atmosphere that allows people to be themselves, grow professionally, and enjoy a laundry list of work perks! GoSpotCheck is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Apply here https://jobs.lever.co/gospotcheck/53de0a2a-c0ce-43ae-bb6a-25ad1cccc33a/apply?lever-source=AHJobsList