VF Corporation outfits consumers around the world with its diverse portfolio of iconic lifestyle brands, including Vans®, The North Face®, Timberland®, and Dickies®. Founded in 1899, VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations spanning numerous geographies, product categories and distribution channels. We’re committed to delivering innovative products to consumers and creating long-term value for our customers and shareholders.
We are a purpose-led company that seeks not only to succeed in business, but also to leverage our success and resources to make the world better. Through our brands and nearly 70,000 associates around the world, we power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. We are movement makers. It’s who we are and have always been.
Powerful brands that are fueled by insights and innovation put us at the heart of our consumers’ lives. Many of our brands lead their respective categories, and some have risen to iconic status.
While our company and brands are diverse, we work together within a One VF culture to capitalize on our greatest opportunities for long-term performance. Across our company, a collaborative, global mindset differentiates our products and the unique experiences we provide to our consumers. It all adds up to a lasting competitive advantage built on harnessing the power of our differences to achieve great things together, all while positively impacting the lives of hundreds of millions of people and the world.
We are looking for an experienced professional with an ecommerce and digital background.
The Product Owner will lead one or multiple Scrum team/s dedicated to develop the Global digital product roadmap for the next generation ecommerce of our brands: Vans, The North Face, Timberland, Icebreaker, Altra, Eagle Creek, Napapijri, Eastpak, Kipling, Smartwool, Jansport, and workwear brands.
The PO will contribute to the definition and development of the global digital roadmap supporting Product Managers in creating, owning and driving the prioritization and execution of the roadmap to ensure Consumer Experience and value creation are the driving factors from End to End, to bring all brands and regions to a state of the art digital commerce organization.
The PO will own specific areas of the digital business landscape and be the go to person for all central and brand functions to ensure requirements, business processes and scrum teams are all actively working together to deliver incremental enhancements in an agile environment to support business growth.
Being based in NORA he/she will act as the point of contact for the region while focusing on a global scope which includes: End to End features design and development from backend to frontend, consistent consumer facing experience improvements across multiple journeys, touchpoints and devices, personalization of experiences across multiple customer personas
- Own specific business areas of the overarching digital product ensuring roadmap definition, global and regional alignment with Product Managers, Product Owners, Project Managers, Technologists and brands representatives
- Ensure alignment with all stakeholders while driving the product roadmap with a consumer centric view to ensure technologies, delivery schedule and capabilities decisions are always done to maximize customer experience and business value proposition
- Be a leading member of one or multiple scrum teams within an Agile development framework
- Acts as primary contact between technical (software-engineering, architects, testers) and other teams, including brand teams, operations, analytics, customer experience, legal, finance.
- Put understanding of business and customers need in validating products/features.
- Keep aware of competitor activity and relevant industry trends, both regionally and globally
- Contribute to the development of the product strategy and product roadmap, aligned to company key strategic pillars, working with the relevant Product Manager
- Define set of metrics to measure value of the product once made available and work with Analytics department to ensure continuous tracking and improvements.
- Monitor, with support of business analysts, key product performance indicators (KPIs), as well as release-specific success metrics
- Analyze and identify current gaps in experiences, features, systems and processes to propose and define the creation of new specifications with the subject matter experts, development team members, and other partners to ensure on-time completion with all necessary sign offs.
- Analyze the 3rd party/ product integration aspects of business requirements and be able to effectively work with vendors to implement such requirements.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, additional advanced education/degree preferred
- Certificates or training in specific Products and/or in Agile Methodology are a plus.
- 7+ years of experience in developing or managing solutions for ecommerce
- Previous agile methodology direct experience, preferably in large global organization
- Business acumen, preferably developed as part of an ecommerce business team
- Excellent communication skills, to be a leader and influencer, able to interact with all levels of organization
- Front end customer experience design skills are a plus.