Girl Scouts of Colorado is looking for a highly skilled program and event manager to provide the communication and logistic support for Girl Scout programs across the state. They will function as a member of the program team to ensure that our staff and program partners are able to facilitate Girl Scout programming to our members across the state, while our members have the best customer experience. This role works closely with both the program and fund development department, supporting the fund development team in event logistics and program opportunities resulting from corporate partnerships and grants.
Areas of Responsibility
- Drive Girl Scouts goal of championing girl ambition by always representing it in every event.
- Accountable for every aspect of an event, from venue choice to success metrics.
- Book venues and support staff, which includes contract drafting and confirmation and day-of logistics.
- Work closely with Program Associates to identify needs or requirements for programs.
- Develop content for event materials and work with Marketing and Communications team to produce.
- Work closely with Registration Specialists to build registration and manage event communications.
- Communicate with event attendees on details, such as reminder emails and answering any specific questions.
- Provide day-of support for all program events; combination of both in-person and virtual.
- Track and report on event budget revenue and expenses.
- Report on event success metrics.
- Support fund development department on fundraising event logistics and corporate sponsor recognition.
- Assist fund development department on corporate sponsorship and grant opportunities with a program or event component.
- Oversee the process for external program partners to collaborate with Girl Scouts of Colorado.
- Draft and execute contracts and MOUs with program partners, businesses and individuals who provide programs and services which invite Girl Scouts and adult volunteer participation.
- Act as point of contact for program sites, program partners, and any related external contacts.
- Research and evaluate opportunities for collaboration with program partners, and mission-aligned opportunities; respond to all inquiries.
- Communicate with program partners about potential, future, or current collaborations
- Work closely with Program Director to identify and elevate program partners interest in supporting Girl Scouts of Colorado.
- Research and communicate to fund development department on any program partner applications that may be potential corporate sponsors.
- Minimum of three years experience in event management or in a related field such as project management, community relations, or program delivery.
- Proven development and implementation of collaborations, partnerships, and cross-functional teams.
Salary range for this position is $45,000 – $55,000 annually.
GSCO also offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan with an annual compensation commensurate with experience. An attractive benefits package is available and includes medical, dental, vision, long-term disability and life insurance as well as a desirable paid time off program. Employees are also eligible for a 403(b) savings plan with u to a 2% match. More information on benefits is available here: https://www.girlscoutsofcolorado.org/en/about-girl-scouts/career.html
How To Apply