The Event Coordinator is a crucial member of the Amp the Cause team. Every event we produce is aimed at creating awareness and support for non-profits in the community – particularly those that improve the lives of children and families.
Event Coordinators are cross-functional team members who collaborate with one another towards a common goal of impacting the community for good by using events, fundraising initiatives, and volunteerism as the medium.
We are a small, highly collaborative team. Each person will, at some point, work with every aspect of each event that we produce.
- Interested in non-profit work and passionate about making a difference in the community
- Willing to help the team at any/every level
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Composed and professional even during high stress times
- Flexible with schedule during event time
- Must be present at all events
- Comfortable on the phone soliciting donations, following up with beneficiaries, committee members, volunteers, vendors, etc. as needed
- Working on event coordination and management
- Implementing and managing event timelines and schedules
- Conduct project site visits throughout Metro Denver – involves driving to/from site locations
- Occasional lifting and moving materials as it relates to event prep
- General administrative office tasks
- Event management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to set goals and prioritize in a deadline oriented and fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent project management skills
- College degree