Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, assign, and review work of employees in the construction of public works, utilities, streets, and related facilities.
- Performs a variety of other construction and maintenance work in the Public Works Department.
- Must have the ability to supervise assigned personnel in an effective and positive manner.
- Capacity to schedule assigned personnel to ensure snow removal operations meet established City policies.
- Provides field supervision and work inspection of the Public Works Streets Division.
- Tasks require considerable skills in the use of heavy equipment and constant attention to safety in order to prevent accidents.
- Performs all functions of the Heavy Equipment Operator position.
- Five years of related work experience is required. Two years of full-time supervisory experience is required.
- A Class B CDL is required, a Class A CDL is preferred.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. A two-year college degree is preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant job experience may be substituted.
An application is required for consideration. Resumes and/or cover letters may be submitted in addition to the application, but will not be accepted in place of an application. Application can be found on the City’s website at https://www.cherryhillsvillage.com/218/Human-Resources. Submittals can be mailed to 2450 E Quincy Ave, Cherry Hills Village CO 80113, or emailed to email@example.com, or faxed to (303)761-9386. EEO