Regional (Field) Marketing Manager
Remote position may be based in CO, AZ, OR, UT, or OR.
Develop and execute marketing strategies and initiatives to support resorts in the west region. Responsible for the oversight and execution of traditional media, digital, social and SEM campaigns. Manage and allocates budget to support the marketing needs of assigned region and properties.
- Collaborates with the Main Office marketing team, other RMM’s, leadership and resort managers to outline strategy & execute marketing plans.
- Strategizes, creates, communicates & launches effective advertising & promotional campaigns both independently & collaboratively with Sun Outdoors marketing team.
- Ensures marketing initiatives and tactics align with the overall Sun Outdoors marketing strategy and brand guidelines
- Manages the implementation of marketing initiatives within established timelines & within assigned budgets.
- Oversees marketing management including traditional media, digital, social and SEM campaigns driving increased resort bookings, capturing new leads and/or promoting park model sales.
- Collaborates with the Director of Sun Outdoors Marketing and Main Office creative team to create design concepts and layouts that communicate ideas, which inspire, inform and captivate consumers. Oversees production design activities.
- Works closely with Director of Sun Outdoors Marketing to establish revenue projections and KPI metrics.
- Collaborates with Main Office marketing team to identify and implement marketing to support sales goals to include advertising, collateral, trade shows, and resort activities.
- Gathers, analyzes and presents marketing analytics for assigned resorts and regions.
- Stays abreast of industry trends and competitive intelligence. Provide ideas for future marketing strategies, products and services.
- Establishes relationships with in-market media and advertising vendors. Collaborates with Director of Sun Outdoors Marketing to negotiate contracts and pricing.
- Attends and contributes to strategic and tactical meetings, events, team building exercises and planning sessions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience (Hospitality/Tourism preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel (15-20%) for resort visits and home office meetings
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Experience using content management systems; Word Press a plus
- Experience using social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Experience with Google analytics and reporting
- Knowledge of Salesforce and CRM tools a plus
- Strong attention to detail, analytical, organizational, and multitasking skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Self-motivated and disciplined to work remotely and independently