Qualifications for our new Operations Supervisor:
- 4 year college degree in either math, statistics, engineering, business, finance or construction management.
- Experience working in insurance, purchasing, Xactimate, roofing, construction is a plus.
- Must be very organized with strong communication skills, both verbally and digitally
- Strong writing skills with experience in persuasive and technical writing is preferred
- Must be very strong at math
- Strong work ethic while promoting our values of honesty, quality and customer service
- Ability to work well and promote a positive atmosphere with other team members in the field
- Experience in negotiating with either insurance, vendor relations or other industry would be desirable.
- Technically savvy to learn and work with cloud based software and other apps
- Ability to stay focused and organized in a dynamic, busy environment; willing and able to prioritize and multitask on a regular basis
- Experience working in the insurance, roofing, construction or an industry would be a bonus.
Job responsibilities would include:
- Review claims and supplement accordingly to insurance. Must have the ability to think quickly and negotiate with desk adjusters in follow-up calls/correspondence.
- Purchasing materials for each job.
- Research and have a working knowledge of dynamic city and county roofing code requirements; track company licensing to ensure that all required licenses are up to date and accurate.
- Review or place orders for all of the roofing materials: includes calculating the amount of each item and then ensuring profitability is appropriate for the job. Have a general knowledge of roofing products and available options.
- Assist in collecting subcontractor insurance documents and related information and paperwork.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets is a key skill.
- Schedule the crews and produce all of the work orders and confirm with various vendors for scheduling; follow up with crews and subcontractors to ensure that job components are completed in a timely fashion.
- Manage pulling permits to be completed and placed prior to the job begins.
- Ensure that all current work orders are updated as the scope of the project changes.
- Correspondence with customers calling in for general inquiries, inspections, repairs and current questions regarding billing/roofing process.
- Manage the field coordinator and coordinate other subcontractors/field employees for repairs in the field.
- Call in all city inspections and track and manage approvals.
- Aid in invoicing to insurance and customers when needed.
- At times, Operations Supervisor may be contacted as needed for emergency questions or requests from the field.
- Working smoothly and effectively across all parts of the business by being proactive with supplements, ordering and with the production schedule. Work efficiently with subcontractors, coordinators, runners and project managers to ensure work is done timely and correctly.
- Efficiently and accurately managing projects while building and maintaining an excellent rapport with the Assurance Contractors team, customers, vendors and subcontractors.
- The ability to multi task and wear several hats is important. You must also be an effective, honest communicator and be service minded.
- You must be highly effective working in a small team environment – getting things done with the help of the team, and helping the team get their job(s) done too.
This position will pay between $45,000 and $60,000 depending upon experience and qualifications.
Answer the following questions for the recruiters to see.
1) Do you have a college degree?
2) Are you able to work in the Fort Collins office?
3) How would you rate your mathematical aptitude between 1-10?