Make no mistake. The Colorado Thought Leaders Forum is a mission. We are redefining what modern leadership and business culture looks like today and well into the future. We believe thriving has everything to do with the quality of our leadership, the way we design our roles, and the people we surround ourselves with.
Frankly in times such as these, our work is evermore needed in the world. It’s as if our time has come. All our work – membership in an authentic business community, inspired programs, leadership experiences that challenge and transform, and events that connect and inform new thinking – has one purpose:
By developing HEART-Level leaders—people who are humble, engaged, authentic, regenerative, and bound by spirit of togetherness—we help leaders create authentic, healthy, prosperous cultures for the 21st century.
CTLF is looking for an exceptional sales account manager to foster client relationships, gain the trust needed to generate an active referral rhythm, and determine client needs ensuring the organization delivers. Successful candidates are mission-driven and know how to connect our offerings with the very real needs of business leaders today. The right person is always influencing our work to create deep loyalty and drive demand. Candidates will be responsible for increasing member retention from 75% to 85% and achieving growth of at least 20% in programs, 50% CTLF membership, and 20% in event and activity participation.
Location & Hours
This is a full time position in Denver, requiring a combination of virtual and in-person. You can set your own hours around the various member meetings, programs, and events you choose to attend in order to develop relationships to grow our organization.
- Empathy, emotional intelligence, and a genuine desire to serve members.
- Proven history of success growing business by placing equal value on relationships and outcomes.
- Creativity and persistence to overcome no’s, not now’s, and inspire the referrals needed to ensure every program experiences the vibrancy that comes from regular guests and new members.
- Experience adapting your approach based on trends and sales patterns, evolving strategies to enable abundant, resilient growth.
- Skill in tailoring your message so busy CEOs, owners and leaders can quickly understand it and take action.
- Excellent writing skills needed to prepare presentations, handle member communications, and report progress.
- Attention to detail, meticulously seeking to avoid missing pieces of information vital to providing a world-class experience, managing referrals, and growing the organization.
- Personal disciplines and practices that lead to clean CRM data, a consistent process, reliable forecasting, and accountability to specific sales and organizational metrics.