Sales Lead Generation Associates (Associate Homeowner Consultants) are responsible for new customer lead generation to support the Regional Homeowner Consultant team. You will be speaking to vacation rental homeowners to learn about their rental situation, identify areas of need, and qualify them for Evolve’s services. The right candidate for this position is eager to jump start their sales career by prospecting potential homeowners, qualifying owners who have expressed interest in our services, and constantly feed new leads to our Regional Homeowner Consultant team. This is the first step in our sales development program, working towards becoming a Regional Homeowner Consultant.
- Generate new leads through outbound phone and email prospecting
- Qualify prospects and sell the value of Evolve's services
- Pass along an abundance of potential homeowners to the Regional Homeowner Consultants
- Consult homeowners on how to enter the vacation rental market
- Manage sales activities within our customer relationship management software (CRM)
- 1+ years sales experience
- Proven phone-based prospecting and selling success
- Experience in a start-up atmosphere is a plus
- Competitive overachiever with a winning attitude
- Jaw-dropping verbal and written communication skills
- CRM black-belts will have a leg up (especially those with Salesforce.com experience)
- Proficiency in Office or Google Docs
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Start-up worthy: maniacal work ethic, run-through-brick-walls mentality, thrive in a fluid environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Four-year undergraduate degree
- Competitive base plus uncapped commission
- THE PERKS – We offer competitive pay, amazing health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter discounts, and equity in the company.
- A VOICE – Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch your ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Half our current departments were launched by employees!
- CAREER GROWTH – We promote from within, and often. Over 75% of our department managers – and half our leadership team – started at Evolve in entry-level positions.
- COMMUNITY – It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep community strong with our weekly Town Hall sessions and lots of company-sponsored events.
- TRANSPARENCY – Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- HANDS-ON EDUCATION – We learn every day, and expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly invest in your education.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is an equal opportunity employer.