Employment Requirement: Colorado Public Radio (CPR) strives to maintain a workplace that keeps employees mentally and physically safe. CPR requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is timely requested and approved. All candidates offered a position at Colorado Public Radio will be required to comply with the COVID vaccine mandate and procedures prior to their first day of employment.
Incumbent is expected to reside in Colorado.
Who We Are:
Colorado Public Radio is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that produces meaningful news, music, and cultural experiences to everyone in Colorado using the power of the human voice in all its forms. Roughly 95 percent of CPR’s funds come from the private support of listeners, businesses and foundations. For more information, visit www.cpr.org.
- CPR News delivers in-depth, insightful and impartial news and information from around the world, across the nation and throughout Colorado, examining its relevance to our state and connecting it to our community.
- CPR Classical takes listeners on an in-depth exploration of thoughtfully curated music – with an emphasis on Colorado’s classical community – providing context to a broad range of meaningful and compelling works from past to present.
- Indie 102.3 takes listeners inside the world of new and independent music – exposing them to up-and-coming artists and highlighting Colorado’s local music scene.
- Denverite is an online news source dedicated to Denver's curious and concerned.
- KRCC is a public radio station in Colorado Springs, Colorado, serving Southern Colorado. KRCC is operated by Colorado Public Radio in partnership with Colorado College.
Our values inspire, inform and guide our everyday actions. They serve as a set of expectations and a promise we make to ourselves, our partners and audiences.
• Creative • Curious • Ethical • Inclusive • Respectful
At Colorado Public Radio we are committed to cultivating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that helps us represent the voices of the communities within Colorado. We highly encourage individuals with unique contributions such as ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, nation of origin, age, language, veteran status, color, religion, disability and sexual orientation to apply to our openings. CPR is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team.
Colorado Public Radio (CPR) is seeking a Salesforce Administrator.
About the Position:
The Salesforce Administrator plays a critical role in helping Colorado Public Radio formulate a 360-degree view of our supporters, so we can better meet our mission to deliver meaningful news, music and cultural experiences to everyone in Colorado. The Salesforce Admin is a subject matter expert and technical architect of CPR’s Salesforce environment, making sure the system is updated, configured and optimized to help our staff do their best work in engaging Coloradans. The Salesforce Admin will work closely with users and managers in revenue generation and business operations to enhance Salesforce functionality, fix errors, and provide user support.
Our ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- Has a working technical knowledge of Salesforce.
- Experience enhancing functionalities.
- Able to identify & successfully resolve issues & bugs.
- Able to communicate effectively with users & business leaders.
- Able to support end users with patience, diplomacy & tact.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Salesforce Administrator certification is required.
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator is required.
- Business or data analysis experience is preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) is ideal, but not required.
- Experience with Pardot or Springboard is a bonus, but not required.
- Ability to build & maintain 3rd party integrations is a bonus, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
Colorado Public Radio is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package that reflects our culture of caring. Our employees have access to: 100 percent employer paid individual health, dental, life, and disability coverage; an outstanding paid family medical leave policy plus paid holidays and a very generous sick, vacation, and personal time off plan; voluntary offerings such as vision; a competitive retirement plan match with no waiting or vesting periods; flexible schedules; engagement and development opportunities; and a casual atmosphere.
Position Type: Full Time
Hiring Range: $71,900 – $95,800
Structure Title: Senior Analyst, Salesforce Administration
Starting Pay: based on education and experience.
Click here to apply. Please do submit a cover letter that includes where you learned of the job opening, a resume, and three professional references along with your application.
Incomplete Applications will not be considered.
At Colorado Public Radio we are committed to cultivating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that helps us represent the voices of the communities within Colorado. We highly encourage candidates with unique contributions such as ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity, nation of origin, age, language, veteran status, color, religion, disability and sexual orientation to apply to our openings. CPR is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.