Our communications team is made up of variety storytellers with a united purpose. They work cross-functionally to communicate DISH, SLING TV and Boost Mobile stories to journalists, thought leaders and industry experts. From media relations to internal message building, they tell DISH’s unique story of innovation.
The Senior Corporate Communications Lead serves as the day-to-day leader for the DISH Cares program. They will steward and advance the vision of DISH Cares, facilitate its support among the top leadership of the company, and guide its day-to-day activities including employee volunteerism, internal/external communications strategy and creating and managing community partnerships.
- Develop near and long-term strategies to facilitate growth of the DISH Cares program; update executive steering committee on progress toward goals
- Create partnerships with local and national non-profit organizations (in STEM, sustainability, community service and disaster relief)
- Execute the employee volunteer and giving program, including implementing strategies for action through employee locations nationwide
- Collaborate with External/Internal Communications, as well as Marketing and Retention, and provide input in building reputation and responding to crisis events
- Represent DISH Cares in local communities and conferences
- Drive internal awareness of DISH Cares activities and results through all-employee communications (emails, intranet, infographics, etc.)
- Oversee network of nationwide liaisons to support successful community commitments including volunteer and employee events
Skills – Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; journalism, public relations, communications or business degree(s) preferred
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in corporate citizenship role or non-profit/philanthropic role
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, within a high-performance environment
- Ability to move multiple projects simultaneously with speed, accuracy and grace; maintains good judgment during high-stress situations
- Energetic, proactive, well-organized professional who thrives in a team-oriented environment
Compensation: $64,800.00/Yr. – $90,000.00/Yr.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, this role provides all the benefits you need to be successful. Check them out on our careers website.
Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, to include a drug test, criminal background check and Motor Vehicle Record.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
DISH endeavors to make http://careers.dish.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; you may not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
We pride ourselves on developing and promoting talent as an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer – Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. We are a true merit-based organization and work hard so there are no artificial barriers to one's potential success. DISH is committed to a workforce where everyone's opportunities are limitless.
Consistent with this commitment, DISH will endeavor to provide reasonable accommodation to otherwise qualified job applicants and employees with known physical or mental disabilities, unless doing so poses an undue hardship on the Company, poses a direct threat of substantial harm to the employee or others, or is otherwise not required by law.