Do you have a track record for growing ecommerce businesses? If so check us out!
We need a strong marketing leader that can develop strategy and put together tactical execution plans to grow revenue with 3 online brands through DTC and 3rd Party Marketplaces. We are looking for an effective multi-tasker that has the ability to prioritize projects that will drive meaningful revenue to our brands. All the while understanding at our core, we are committed to socially responsible, ethically sourced coffees.
In this role, you will work within an organization that roasts, packages and ships coffee directly out of our facility. You will be on a cross-functional team including marketing, sales, customer support and production to drive ecommerce marketing campaigns through a well-managed calendar that retains existing customers while acquiring new customers. You will be responsible for all elements of our Ecommerce Business including but not limited to our website design, SEO, SEM, paid and organic social, email marketing that will all work together to build our club customers and increase discretionary sales.
This position will report to the Sr. Director of Business Management, Marketing & Ecommerce.
- Manage Ecommerce as a growing revenue channel within the organization by monitoring daily sales and nimbly adjusting the plan to meet KPIs and Sales Goals.
- Develop quarterly and annual plans to drive revenue growth and manage the day to day execution of such plans of 3 brands. Report weekly sales and progress to Sr. Director of Business Management, Marketing & Ecommerce.
- Manage a direct reports and contractors to ensure goals are met and priorities are in line with company planning. Provide daily coaching and direction as needed.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies including SEO, SEM, website UX, social media and display advertising campaigns for 3 brands.
- Coordination of product launches and seasonal offerings on 3 websites. This includes monitoring and updating any outdated information and actively merchandise products offerings.
- Oversee all execution of plans and provide leadership and guidance to all direct reports.
- Manage and optimize results on both direct websites and our Amazon, Walmart and eBay store fronts.
- Serve as the Ecommerce Leader and contact for all cross-functional teams.
- Oversee user experience through UX of all websites, all available areas of conversation and management of Customer Relations.
- Maintain the relationship we have with our customers by developing and executing our promotional calendar.
- Oversee that data reporting and provide dashboards to Senior leadership weekly and report on KPIs.
- Maintain and grow the health of our tried and true Ecommerce Tactics.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5-7 years related experience in eCommerce management.
- 3-5 Years of Management experience.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Merchant Center, Facebook Business Manager, Amazon Vendor/Seller Central and Shopify. Walmart.com knowledge a plus.
- Experience with ESP Management.
- Ability to work within a team but also as a self-motivated independent.
- Be hands on and have the ability to plan and work the plan.
- Ability to problem solve and ask for help when needed.
- Must be data driven and able to determine key points to make educated decisions.
- Must be able to respect the brand and have the ability to follow brand guidelines.
- Knowledge, ability and willingness to learn new technologies and integrate.