Small well established environmental consulting firm in downtown Denver is seeking an experienced and highly motivated environmental professional who wants to continue building their career through hard work.
· Review of I and Phase II assessments prepared by other consultants
· Review of remedial plans prepared by other consultants
· Guide participation in voluntary cleanup programs
· Prepare concise comments on reports reviewed
· Coordination with consulting firms across the U.S.
· Some travel
Candidate should have:
· M.S. degree in science or engineering
· Minimum 10 years of experience
· Experience with ASTM Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
· Experience with soil and groundwater sampling
· Experience with vapor intrusion assessment and mitigation
· Experience with state voluntary cleanup programs
· Be comfortable in a small office setting
· Experience in managing technical personnel a plus
Salary Range: $80-$100K, depending on education and experience
Benefits Package: Full benefits including health insurance, retirement, and RTD pass
We believe that equity, diversity, and inclusion drive our success, and we encourage candidates from all identities and backgrounds. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to building inclusive work environments with employees who reflect our communities and enthusiastically serve them. Therefore, in all aspects of the employment process, we provide employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, medical condition related to pregnancy, creed, ancestry, national origin, marital status, genetic information, or military status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.