This individual will be responsible for all aspects of SCRAM’s communications including media strategy, crisis management, public relations, internal communications and. A successful candidate will have extensive public relations and corporate communications experience in criminal justice or the technology industry. This is a leadership role and people management experience is required.
We are seeking someone to work with the executive team and cross-functional leadership to refine the external and internal communication strategy consistent with business direction and objectives. Developing a measurement framework to quantify and manages quality, accuracy and impact is key.
You will manage public relations projects leading content ideation through execution to support various channels including traditional media, social, industry and company blogs. Crisis and reputation management experience is critical. Key to success is the building strong relationships with media and industry analysts to support positioning and content placement.
- Partner with executive leadership, and cross-functional teams to set strategy and execute internal and external communications programs
- Collaborate cross-functionally to expand and execute thought leadership strategy built on a compelling content plan including including press releases, media briefs & presentations, social media and blog content
- Build and continually develop relationships to educate industry and horizontal press on the unique and differentiating SCRAM solutions portfolio
- Support service partner PR programs to drive solution awareness, launches and support their efforts in crisis management
- Enable international teams through collaboration in areas such as solution launches, international events and byline content
- Foster and own speakers’ bureau through training, certification and ongoing, and continually developing SCRAM spokespeople
- Direct and indirect people & vendor management associated with executing the communications programs
- Participate in launch and campaign planning developing and executing against measurable objectives
Bachelor’s degree: Marketing, Journalism, Communications Business or related field.
- 8+ years as functional manager in Marketing and Public Relations
- Demonstrated leadership experience and managerial skills
- Experience with direct and indirect sales organizations
- Demonstrated writing and copy-editing skills
- Criminal justice or technology company experience preferred
- Proven track record of crisis and reputation management experience
AMS IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER