The Integer Group is looking for a lead strategist and problem-solver, a precision-thinker, an insatiably curious futurist, and creative collaborator to lead our Insight & Strategy Department in our Denver headquarters.
The Senior Vice President, Insight & Strategy, is the conduit between creative, account leadership, the client, and the consumer, focused on getting to insights and unearthing marketplace/cultural fuel. The ideal candidate will have a strong foundation in account planning with proven experience in delivering brand experiences through a connected world of digital, media, retail, promotions, and values data and the role it has on/with creative.
We are looking for a “big thinker” that knows how to fuel and help ignite great creative. This person will have the experience and capabilities of integrating digital, media, and account planning. They’ll have a proven track record of growing accounts, the business, and the agency.
- Dynamic storyteller: developing powerful narratives to deliver insights and strategy for client buy-in
- Strategic framer: experienced in developing big ideas into communications and engagement frameworks
- Research consultant: experienced in consulting on primary research and lead secondary research (based on core research skills in designing and executing ethnographies, focus/user groups, and brand workshops, as well as data analysis)
- Charismatic leader: experienced in coaching and inspiring internal teams, developing skill sets and creating opportunities for growth.
- Fuels great creative: knows how to connect data to creativity, develops great insights that drive and guide creative
- Use a research-driven approach to develop the right questions, be an aggregator and help us stand apart at the table
- Collaborate with clients + internal partners to generate ideas and strategies that utilize innovative, emerging media/technologies
- Visionary who can see how digital ventures will transform industries and deliver value to our clients
- Help to identify and develop organic growth opportunities with existing clients and heavily involved with new business
- Inspire innovation and great work; oversee related consulting projects and solution implementation
- Proven track record and dedication to growing team members and department
- 10+ years of experience in an advertising, digital strategy, account planning, marketing or research role within a consultancy, agency, or marketing-driven organization
- Insight-driven, experience/design-driven, value-driven, and solution-driven, with an ability to establish strong client relationships and be a trusted advisor and an agent of change
- Excellent understanding of the development and design process and has worked with a wide-range of cross-functional teams
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, with vision and leadership to enact change within the agency and industry
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing and demanding professional environment
- Proven ability to lead large-scale, complex projects
- Ability to travel
Intrigued? Go to jobs.integer.com and apply online.
Why Work at Integer?
The Integer Group® ISN’T hiring. We’re assembling. We are putting together the best collection of talent imaginable to create brilliant marketing solutions for our global clients. Because we have offices on six continents, you could potentially work with industry giants in beverage, packaged goods, and more. As one of the world’s largest promotional, retail and shopper marketing agencies, Integer offers countless opportunities for you to shine—to be yourself AND be successful. Integer is a key member of TBWAWorldwide, with an expertise that lives At the Intersection of Branding and Selling®.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY