In business for five years, OffLeash Communications is a marketing agency focused solely on branding, strategy and digital marketing for the pet industry. We are a truly collaborative agency, a steadfast partner to our clients and, often times, a clever co-conspirator. We become an indispensible part of their team with effective business solutions and seamless support. Join us in helping our clients succeed!
So, what’s in it for you?
You have the opportunity to flex your social media marketing muscles and grow with a marketing agency that has a passion for pets and the businesses that serve them.
Perks for the part-timer?
- The opportunity to come in on the ground floor of a growing agency, be an essential part of a small team, and make a huge impact on the success of the business.
- A variety of clients, projects, platforms and content will engage and inspire the creative, thoughtful and energetic side of any candidate.
- The location of our offices can’t be beat. We are located in the Taxi Development in RiNo, just north of downtown. The area is quickly growing with easy access to downtown, scores of great restaurants within a few miles and a creative community full of small businesses and entrepreneurs.
What Does the Social Media and Community Coordinator Do?
- Brainstorm quarterly social media and influencer strategies for clients
- Execute day-to-day social media initiatives; including updating, monitoring, and posting
- Create and curate content that aligns with each of our clients’ brands and business goals
- Develop content calendars, post to all channels on a strategically timed basis and engage with audiences on each channel consistently
- Develop creative, unique and effective engagement campaigns for each client on a regular basis
- Provide quality assurance and maintain clients’ brand tone of voice
- In conjunction with management, create social media plans for select projects
- Track client competitors to stay abreast of their current social engagement
- Analyze and report on KPIs on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Research social media and blogger influencers to partner with for each brand
- Develop influencer coverage calendar and manage coverage process from beginning to end
- Track and report on all coverage for each client
- Assist in the development of sales presentations, client presentations and results reports
What Does an Ideal Candidate Look Like?
- Have a passion for social media, trend watching, communicating.
- Love marketing and understand how important it is to the success of every business.
- Love to write and are good at it.
- Want to be part of something that needs you.
- Are clever, honest, dedicated and smart.
- Can multi-task like nobody’s business.
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Have or are working towards a marketing degree.
Social media marketing experience is required. Knowledge of influencer relations is preferred. Intelligence is non-negotiable, as is a positive attitude, loyalty and an eagerness to learn.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org