Evolve’s mission is to make vacation rental easy for everyone. Unlike DIY or traditional local property managers, our fresh approach to vacation rental management empowers homeowners and builds trust with guests. As our business and reputation grow, we need to stay responsive, helpful, and engaging with customers and communities on social media.
As part of our marketing team, our Social Media Coordinator will embody our brand and monitor our reputation on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and more. You’ll be responsible for promoting our services, distributing marketing content, responding to customer questions, ratings, and comments, and analyzing your efforts to stay efficient.
We’re looking for a social media expert who is a great communicator, a decisive problem-solver, and who can maintain a hospitality mindset through any interaction. If you’re looking for a role where you’ll learn every day, provide real help to our current and potential customers, and discover new ways to expand your skills and knowledge of our company, we’d love to hear from you.
- Analyze Evolve’s social media efforts and research new trends to determine the most impactful platform-specific social media strategies and tactics
- Utilize social listening tools to monitor and respond to all social media interactions on social media (organic and paid), including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Assist and/or lead content creation for online channels, incorporating current trends in social media, pop culture, the travel industry, and current events (including proofing and editing of marketing content)
- Monitor and analyze Evolve’s presence on other community platforms (review sites, job boards, forums) and respond accordingly
- Expertly handle customer service issues that are escalated via social media, giving them appropriate priority and collaborating as needed to resolve them
- Be available outside of standard business hours as needed to handle time-sensitive or reputation-damaging issues
- Create project plans and see them through from concept to completion
- Track and categorize positive and negative interactions, soliciting testimonials from happy customers
- Collaborate and share insight gained through organic channels with the wider Marketing Team
- Assist in the development and rollout of an internal social media policy
- 1-3 years of experience managing a brand on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
- Experience with CRM, marketing automation, and project management tools
- Experience planning content, setting goals, and measuring the success of organic social media efforts
- Flexible and fast learner with a drive for continuous improvement
- Ability to multitask, collaborate, and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with rapid pace of change
- Organized, process-friendly, and detail-oriented
- Proven track record of patient, effective communication with current and prospective customers
- Experience in Salesforce and a professional social media management platform (i.e. Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprout Social, Agorapulse)
- Customer service or hospitality experience
- Degree in Digital Marketing or a related field
A Little About Us
Evolve makes vacation rental easy for everyone. Our fresh approach to vacation rental management offers homeowners a better way to generate rental income and provides travelers with the industry’s best booking experience.
Thanks to a strong work ethic and an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 10,000 properties in over 500 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business – all while having some fun along the way.
Values mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page. They drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company. Which value sounds the most like you?
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.