The Boulder Daily Camera, a subsidiary of MediaNews Group, is seeking a Social Media Campaign Manager to join the team! MediaNews Group offers news reporting and third party advertising and marketing opportunities through its multi-platform products which include: web, mobile, tablet, and print. We are one of the largest media groups in the U.S., serving high-value audiences and connecting advertisers to them. MNG publishes award-winning content (49 Pulitzers) that amasses and engages a nationwide audience via 800 multi-media platforms including web, mobile, social, and print. We are transforming the news industry.
The Social Media Campaign Manager supports the advertising sales team in the achievement of digital revenue goals and the retention of clients. This position connects advertisers with nationwide audiences through our omnichannel digital solutions and create complex interactive marketing solutions for our clients. The Social Media Campaign Manager creates robust online advertising campaigns with access to products like retargeting, email marketing, online newsletters, search engine marketing, online behavioral targeting, pre-roll video, mobile, and social media. This position creates unique and actionable social media marketing strategies for a diverse base of clients, large and small, across myriad categories.
Manage strategic Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat paid social media marketing campaigns (LinkedIn and Twitter is a plus). The ideal candidate for this position will have prior experience executing goal-specific social marketing campaigns, and is able to articulate performance to sales reps and clients. As part of our digital team, you will create new campaigns and utilize data insights for optimizations. Confidence, accountability, communication, teamwork and an action-oriented attitude are keys to success.
- Manage and execute paid social media marketing campaigns for clients across Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Produce (edit/write/manage freelancers) content for client pages
- Maintain regular communication with sales reps and other internal employees on campaign status, performance, and opportunities
- Work with the sales team to discuss and test new ad capabilities on social media platforms
- Work with sales team to build social media proposals and participate in client-facing meetings
- Conduct social media training for the sales organization
- Review analytics to develop detailed, optimized strategic campaign recommendations, including A/B testing, development of new creative, new audiences and reach
- Maintain expertise across social media platforms as they evolve
- Graphic design: resize banner art, design in-house Facebook post graphics, and resize/create Facebook graphics for campaigns.
- Other assigned duties including, but not limited to:
- managing/scheduling/billing Impact Notes
- scheduling and ad trafficking banner advertising
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent working experience
- 1-2 years ad buying experience
- Extensive Facebook Ads Manager experience
- Experience ideally focused around campaign strategy and analytics
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills, demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and show strong attention to detail
- Agency experience or experience working with multiple advertiser accounts
- Experience using excel and analysing data
- Experience with google analytics and salesforce
- Paid Social media strategy
- Data analysis
- Google Analytics
- Graphic Design – Canva
- This position may be permanent remote. This job operates in a professional office environment and at the Company and client sites for business meetings and presentations. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms and requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 30 pounds.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.