At The Integer Group, we’re looking for a Social Media Manager to work in our Denver, CO agency headquarters. The Social Media Manager will function as a key member of the Social Media Team at Integer, playing a vital role in creating and implementing multi-platform digital content strategies for Integer’s leading brands.
The ideal candidate should possess a broad understanding of all major disciplines of digital marketing with a specialization in social media marketing, social media strategies, paid social buying, content marketing, influencer marketing, and relationship-based marketing (CRM). They’re passionate about sparking connections between people and content and dedicated to building the best strategic frameworks for social media initiatives. To be successful in this role, one must be able to recognize business challenges, be business savvy, as well as the ability to transform business objectives and any data into content strategy across platforms that performs.
- Managing both organic and paid social presences for The Integer Group’s brand clients, including overseeing content strategy and asset dissemination across the social landscape
- Working internally with cross-functional teams to develop social media content and thought leadership grounded in channel-based best practices
- Maximizing client budgets for brands across a wide number of industries (including but not limited to DTC, CPG and B2B) as well as eCommerce integration
- Identifying and developing business opportunities for new and existing clients
- Implementing and optimizing robust social media strategies for The Integer Group’s brand clients
- Managing and implementing complex projects that lead to solid business results
- Regular reporting and optimization management across multiple client accounts
- Developing robust social listening monitors to leverage within daily work and strategies
- Fostering digital education and enthusiasm within the team
Basic Experience Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, communications, marketing or public relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and articulate
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships and professional presence with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent self-organization, time management skills and the ability to work both independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills including conflict resolution, consensus-building skills, and leadership abilities
- Strong multi-tasker with the ability to work effectively under tight deadlines in a stressful environment
- Interest in collaboration and ability to flex other digital skills
- A passion for social and digital marketing, including a natural curiosity for trendspotting and identifying new, client-specific channel opportunities
Required Technical Experience:
- Experience developing and launching social media content via native channels and social management platforms
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Facebook Ads Manager, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, blogs, discussion forums and community management tools)
- Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms including but not limited to Netbase, Crimson Hexagon, Omniture, Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights and Google Analytics.
- Strong technical background with advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Adobe Design Suite CS4 or CS5; plus a basic understanding of HTML and app development
- Working knowledge of digital marketing techniques
- Knowledge of web usability best practices, website navigation design and flow, content classification, content management methods and systems, and a basic understanding of digital user journeys
- Basic knowledge of graphic design best practices and principles for both print and web projects.
At Integer, we believe a diverse organization is a successful one. We’ve created a diverse, inclusive work environment that celebrates and supports unique individuals and cultures. We also want to set you up for success, not stress. We offer 20 paid holidays in addition to paid time off to give you an ideal work-life balance. And perks at the office makes coming in each day just a little easier!
7245 W. Alaska Dr.
Lakewood, CO 80226
We are the Growth Company.
The challenges that marketers lose sleep over are the very things we dream about: uncovering, creating and sustaining Growth for the brands we work with. We believe in the power of data-driven intelligence to uncover the most rewarding Growth opportunities with our clients and to fuel creativity that delivers results. Our work starts conversations, creates connections and drives conversion that can be measured and optimized in real time through our core capabilities: Retail Experience Design, Retail Marketing, eCommerce & Social Commerce, Connected Commerce Media, Brand Communications & Activation, and Technology & Innovation.
Integer is a key member of Omnicom Group Inc. and Omnicom Commerce Group, and serves as the commerce arm of TBWAWorldwide. With more than 1,000 data and culture-driven associates in 22 offices around the globe, we are all commonly focused on growth for clients, including AT&T, FedEx, Frito-Lay, Michelin, Nestlé, P&G, PepsiCo, Starbucks and more.
Salary: $65,000 – $80,000 USD
Wage differential is based on seniority, merit, geographic location, education, training and experience – talk with your recruiter to learn more.
Integer offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
Medical, Dental and Vision
Generous Paid Time Off
401(k) with company match
Dependent-care Spending Account
Health-care Spending Account
Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
Voluntary Life Insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
Employer Paid Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Hyatt Legal Plan