At The Integer Group, we’re looking for a Social Media Strategist to work in our Denver, CO agency headquarters.
The Social Media Strategist will function as a key member of the Social Media Team at Integer, playing a vital role in creating and implementing multi-platform digital content strategies for Integer’s leading brands.
The ideal candidate should possess a broad understanding of all major disciplines of digital marketing with a specialization in social media marketing, social media strategies, paid social buying, content marketing, influencer marketing, and relationship-based marketing (CRM). They’re passionate about sparking connections between people and content and dedicated to building the best strategic frameworks for social media initiatives. To be successful in this role, one must be able to recognize business challenges, be business savvy, as well as the ability to transform business objectives and any data into content strategy across platforms that performs.
- Managing both organic and paid social presences for The Integer Group's brand clients, including overseeing content strategy and asset dissemination across the social landscape
- Working internally with cross-functional teams to develop social media content and thought leadership grounded in channel-based best practices
- Maximizing client budgets for direct-to-consumer brands as well as eCommerce integration
- Identifying and developing business opportunities for new and existing clients
- Overseeing and managing complex projects that lead to solid business results
- Developing robust social listening monitors to leverage within daily work and strategies
- Fostering digital education and enthusiasm within the team
Basic Experience Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in advertising, communications, marketing or public relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and articulate
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships and professional presence with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong presentation and interpersonal communication skills including conflict resolution, consensus-building skills, and leadership abilities
- Strong multi-tasker with the ability to work effectively under tight deadlines in a stressful environment
- Interest in collaboration and ability to flex other digital assets
Required Technical Experience:
- Experience developing and launching social media content via native channels and social management platforms
- Demonstrated experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Facebook Ads Manager, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, YouTube, Foursquare, blogs, wikis, RSS, social bookmarking, discussion forums and community software)
- Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms including but not limited to Social Radar, Collective Intellect, Radian6, Omniture, Facebook Insights, Google+, YouTube Insights, Google Analytics, HootSuite, TweetDeck and Crimson Hexagon.
- Strong technical background with advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Adobe Design Suite CS4 or CS5; plus a basic understanding of HTML and app development
- Working knowledge of digital marketing techniques
- Knowledge of web usability best practices, website navigation design and flow, content classification, content management methods and systems, and a basic understanding of digital user journeys
- Basic knowledge of graphic design best practices and principles for both print and web projects.
7245 West Alaska Drive
Denver, CO 80226
At Integer, we believe a diverse organization is a successful one. We’ve created a diverse, inclusive work environment that celebrates and supports unique individuals and cultures. We also want to set you up for success, not stress. We offer 20 paid holidays in addition to paid time off to give you an ideal work-life balance. And perks at the office makes coming in each day just a little easier!
Interested? Apply today at integer.com/careers!
The Integer Group® is the world's leading commerce agency, relentlessly focused on delivering Great Work That Works. We believe in creativity that is fueled by data, informed by culture, and delivered to the touchpoints that create connections and ultimately drive transaction. Through shopper marketing, retail strategy & design, eCommerce, integrated branding, and Commerce Connections Media, we accelerate conversion and build a brand's lifetime bond with its consumers. It's what we call living at the Intersection of Branding and Selling®.
A key member of Omnicom Group Inc., The Integer Group has more than 1,100 associates in 25 offices across the globe, including locations in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, the Middle East, and North and South America.